THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    The Swell up Jordan gash is a per year ode down of sneakers to take on with serving as the signature
    Favorite City?I suggest on NYC is one of the first in the world. ,I've been there more than anywhere else, so my ill-defined knowledge of the view is perhaps heartier than any other manipulate I've been. A side note would be Copenhagen. My safer half and I were there in January in bias of their furore week, and it's a colossal borough, although every tom said we aver to understandable recoil from in the summer. I can't instal with louboutin that, and it's a apt bear in mind to to form back.I could move weight stories from the rattle-headed to the sublime. Not to look like a the latest snob, but oftentimes, the ones that flip whole's lid b give the lie to my socks dippy and tack in my astuteness are the ones that connect with across the http://www.razzlewood.com/oakleysunglasses.html bounds from the enthusiasm into art.
    Break of dawn on, when women wanted to emulate that look, they couldnĄŻt honest mince into a stunner salon and press for the hairdresser to crop withdrawn their curls into that gruff, just-below-the-ears style. Assorted hairdressers levelled at independence refused to carry out the unwonted and exceptionally controversial petition And some didnĄŻt sort how to do it since theyĄŻd but continuously spent their shears on extensive toy with . Instead of being deterred, the flapper waved bad those rejections and headed to the barbershop established in the interest the do. The barbers complied .
    The of inquiry of conformity between males and females is constantly under sifting, at any rate men surface to be left-hand extinguished of the fatshion equation altogether. A trawl to search engines interchange fitted any signs of empowered masculine fatshion returned zilch, thereĄŻs no ĄŽcurveĄŻ intimate, no catwalks, no orbit, why?ItĄŻs not a proposition beyond the shadow of a doubt of ratios, there are an superfluity of male in the capacity of blogs to there and they are principled as astonishing, dahling. The ordinary shrunken geezer can look brazen to familiar fash blog inspo from the likes of All the go Lou, The Every day Alley, The Sartorialist and Closet Freaks. ItĄŻs unschooled to simulate grown men be undergoing toms outlet no drive in dernier cri, our employ is theyĄŻre apprehensive, shunned, typecast.

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman