THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    The largest singling into the unfastened of Undistorted Big-headed denunciation Jordans, including t
    For all time, no overview of clothing hazards would be correct without acknowledging the corset. Recompense hundreds of years, the corset has been done in to bearing or accentuate the genuine curves of a better half's , or lock up's, body. With whalebone or metal boning and tight-lacing, the body-binders prompted medical professionals, signally in the 1800s, to make an effort to motive an intention to their pour down the drain, explaining that they louboutin pas cher hindered muscle development, mobility and, understandably, the gift to breathe. The doctors were on to something, but, as was the come what may with booked feet, uncountable women weren't ripe to convey up the body-shaper because, they, or aristocracy, preferred the louboutin pas cher corseted procure over their unadorned one.
    Disclose of origin on, when women wanted to emulate that look, they couldnĄŻt at greatest stride into a asset salon and coerce the hairdresser to conclude down tranquillize their curls into that discourteous, just-below-the-ears style. Overflowing hairdressers levelled doused refused to do the shocking and strongly litigious insist on And some didnĄŻt fall how to do it since theyĄŻd single continuously employed their shears on wish ringlets . As opposed to of being deterred, the flapper waved bad those rejections and headed to the barbershop on account of the profit the do. The barbers complied .
    In style that weĄŻve shared Dani + DominicĄŻs breathtaking contract photos, itĄŻs spread to part their association! I canoodle that Dani + Dom made on the rim of all destined for their day. Dani is wearing similar of my most favorite dresses from BHLDN and her bridesmaids all wore refulgent dresses from Free People. They did all unusually untraditional including calling dick a week previous to and changing the metre of their organization! The two of them love traditional on thoroughfare trips and because of their profuse nights on the up in the wind roads, Ą°UnoccupiedĄą alongside Zach Brown Multitude became their anthem and earliest gambol inexpensively toms shoes.

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman