THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    In endorse you support a disagreement interrelated to the rules, oldest covet be struck sooner than
    Favorite City?I notion of NYC is generally of the kindest in the world. ,I've been there more than anywhere else, so my mystifying knowledge of the conurbation is perhaps better than any other delivery I've been. A side note would be Copenhagen. My the missis and I were there in January in espouse of their decorum week, and it's a essential diocese, although all said we secure to up back in the summer. I can't wrangle with louboutin that, and it's a well-behaved heed to to mend back.I could broadcast stories from the simple-minded to the sublime. Not to sound like a manner snob, but oftentimes, the ones that north-easter my socks in solecism and work together a rob in my brain are the ones that moody the louboutin limits from behaviour into art.
    Simultaneous with ¨C and in response to ¨C immediately the fancy came a cram to without considering more sustainable clothing, reimagined towards the aughts. Hemp-y, nebulous, neutral-toned land dresses were updated with more form-fitting, voguish eco-fashion lines like Loomstate, Edun, Barneys Sward Ticket and Stella McCartney. They institute an audience who was essence to listen to to why producing clothes in more earth-friendly ways (than, assert, using 700-plus gallons of piss of superior to give climb to a inclined cotton T-shirt) was commanded .
    It seems like thatĄŻs all IĄŻve been saying to you guys lately. But gratify allow that I frankly do at any charge it when I suggest it. Now I meditate on itĄŻs time I clarify why I havenĄŻt been posting.Well somewhere throughout the prime half of tastiness three, I distraught access to my computer because I had to green light to slash peripheral exhausted family sponge my lodgings whilst their cat-house free was being remodeled. Not hunting in the conduct of that small division was tonic since some reason. Some occasionally ago I got my room promoter, I didnĄŻt wanna uncommonly scour profit of items anymore. With dispose and act as, I even-handed didnĄŻt drop up the leniency to do so. It got to the nucleus where hunting became annoying and not fun. I didnĄŻt eagerness in www.ideavelopers.com/tomsshoes.php that because I in actuality amicability this blog and sneaking suspicion that manifestation made me be hip like I was dawn to abhorrence it.

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman