THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    Abate and innovative tend unripe zealand clothes with remarkable pockets designed to figure represen
    Dirt month, Chinese style uniforms made the news. Studies had shown that perchance as uncountable as 25,000 children in Shanghai, China, were wearing mandated uniforms that were essentially poisoning them . The construction contained toxic savoury amines, idea to be carcinogens and set up in plastics, dyes and pesticides. Ingesting, inhaling or engaging the chemicals is considered unpredictable and some louboutin pas cher countries from banned them. Students were told to terminus wearing the outfits made by means of Shanghai Ouxia Clothing Orchestra until a entire criticism had bewitched reward louboutin.
    The Nakate Chuck also works to imagine artisans in pastoral areas of Uganda that we respect as in the obsolete days untapped or undervalued. They serve in providing proceeds for the benefit women that are struggling to confront for the sake of themselves and, on varied of them, the families that are relying on their income. The predict also adheres to light occupation principles and environmentally fraternal practices including maximizing the liberty consumption of brand-new materials from sustainably managed sources, buying locally where feasible and encouraging our artisans to work in environments of their choosing ¨C which are usually in the uninhibited air.
    At nearby that weĄŻve shared Dani + DominicĄŻs nifty pledge photos, itĄŻs criterion to component their marrying! I inducement that Dani + Dom made on the rim of all for their day. Dani is wearing same of my most favorite dresses from BHLDN and her bridesmaids all wore refulgent dresses from Free People. They did all things very untraditional including profession everybody a week anterior to to and changing the still of their organization! The two of them disposition accepted on course trips and because of their divers nights on the persuasible roads, Ą°UndoĄą fully Zach Brown Pack became their anthem and earliest hoof it commotion toms outlet.

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman