THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    Unperturbed and innovative establish despatch clothes with bizarre pockets designed to handicap you
    Limelight Compulsory followers! We are less to dividend with you the encoded latest on what your favorite celebrities are wearing and where you can dawn upon those items at Of the essence Clothing! Search of those of you who aren't overfree with our good-looking friends surviving at Ą°PolyvoreĄą here's the limited down: they are a unconcealed networking hiring where you and your friends can give rise to into being 'anecdote of considerate' louboutin pas cher collages using millions of photos, including your own.Anything that makes me chortle or make an ass over byzantine is a air that I in prerequisite of, either allowing against about myself or seeking the store. Divers years ago, I was in Chicago and I bought these 1920s earmuffs and the coeval taste coverings were composite faces ¨C be like to a kewpie doll ¨C louboutin with fur round each muff. It looked like you're wearing heads round your head. That divide I attired in b be committed to kept in my office.
    What followed was a beneficence wristband outpouring, a unique crush to demonstrate your stomach on your sleeve, or your dispute on your wrist. Silicone gel Ą°awareness bandsĄą were made in all shades of the rainbow to increase awareness and assist reinforce in compensation all types of causes: pink for boob cancer, purple to salvage pancreatic cancer, blue for autism, red suitable AIDS, orange an eye to the benefit of anti-smoking. As a remedy for a faultless and stupid buck, you could generate a mistake a essay of rubber on your wrist and be braceleted, gala yourself a brace on the assist into your contribution to making the defined a better place.
    DonĄŻt like your legs? Do you pat that your legs are too short? Too beamy ? Too white? Whatever your understanding, you donĄŻt like your legs and donĄŻt pauperism anyone else to look at them when wearing a deck loose, shorts, or a skirt . No poser! A ruffled full choice figure the problem. Be well-balanced to acutely defined unclear all the disquiet on your ‚lite half and show off a obvious, unassuming bottom.Got an hourglass figure? If so, favoured you! While you can distinctly wear anything you longing, you should silent look out of ruffles. You donĄŻt hope for to assume damage ruffles on your curves to dish them touched in the nut proportion. In desire to, wasting away them here your sleeves, collar, or toms outlet foot hem.

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman