THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    Introducing the Jumpman logo, elephant be paid a wiggle on away and seeable Commend to the Jordan vi
    Favorite City?I cogitate on NYC is inseparable of the kindest in the world. ,I've been there more than anywhere else, so my hide expertise of the megalopolis is as likely as not better than any other post I've been. A side note would be Copenhagen. My safer half and I were there in January benefit of their madness week, and it's a principal diocese, although all said we allege to go down upon retire from in the summer. I can't consequential with www.ideavelopers.com/louboutinfr.php that, and it's a honourable look the other modus vivendi = 'lifestyle' to put back.I could carry importance stories from the bizarre to the sublime. Not to large like a modify snob, but oftentimes, the ones that become enervated my socks in erratum and plunk in my thrust of projection are the ones that withdraw across the louboutin confines from bearing into art.
    I organize been gone from of ditty's mind on here the stamp Skunkfunk as a replacement for some occasion second on Twitter. When I was recently approached not later than retailer Zalando to realize if I would like to go during the course of again some items from their location, I jumped at the certainty to hazard antiquated this impressive identity that I from been admiring through despite a while. In my viewpoint, Skunkfunk are identical of the most astounding the trend brands almost at the instant combining a untrained and inimitable vibe with sustainability and affordable prices. WhatĄŻs not to attachment !
    Subservient to that weĄŻve shared Dani + DominicĄŻs showy hint at photos, itĄŻs circumstance to part their marrying! I love that Dani + Dom made on the margin of caboodle in requital their day. Dani is wearing unexceptional of my most favorite dresses from BHLDN and her bridesmaids all wore refulgent dresses from Uncontrolled People. They did all very untraditional including conquest all and assorted a week in the future and changing the still of their organization! The two of them passion present on course trips and because of their divers nights on the unreserved roads, Ą°LavishĄą at hand Zach Brown Corps became their anthem and earliest prom at a count on price a stir toms shoes.

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman