THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    Are you aware that one fourth of your bones
    There was no time for you to get altered but we swapped the pushchair for the car and stacked in (one of the seatbelts was twisted and it takes only think about established cheap oakley outlet away on a rant about being past due!) luckily the traffic wasnt that poor and we were not past due in the end. Nevertheless, the rain hadnt stopped as well as on the splash in the vehicle towards the play ground the shells of my jeans obtained moist and a little bit dull that is a personal dog detest of my own and it is guaranteed to place me inside a negative mood throughout your day, not to mention the fact that I had been already cross because my youngest boy practically fellout of the vehicle when he obtained out, directly on to his legs within the moist and muddy grassy kerbside. Great, just what you would like on the Mon early morning! Not.

This pet hate of mine has been worsened because doing the school run since there is now much more chance of my obtaining the backs of my denim jeans moist on the way and on the way house too. I have decided that drastic motion is required. I want some footwear to put on so I can tick my jeans in and for that reason keep them dry, which results in mummy not being naggy throughout the day because she has dry jeans! Its really worth a try anyway.

So I decided to test some cheap ray ban sunglasses uk ankle joint Mukluk boots in dark with their hair lining and their built-in workout to sculpt my legs and bum whilst I do the college operate its actually a good idea because I do do a great deal of walking and I enjoy it (less than a lot when its raining actually!) so I have no idea why I have not got a bit of prior to because I have noticed a lot of positive reviews about the FitFlop range and also have respected some of my close friends FitFlops as well in the past. Now I have some of my own there is no preventing me! Now wheres the rainfall cover for the pushchair?

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman