THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    mike james nba salary
    A Performance Review of China Internet Stocks for July

debt-ceiling increase. After plummeting 11.6% in nba Kobe May and 9.3% in June, stocks in this industry rose 4.6% on average in July, snapping the two-month losing streak (Table 1). This monthly gain was a significant outperformance versus -0.62% for NASDAQ Composite, +0.61% for the BNY Mellon China ADR Index, and +0.89% for the Halter USX China Index.

China Internet stocks' rebound in July was broad-based, as demonstrated by two metrics: First, the advance/decline ratio improved to 30/19 in July from 7/40 in June and 6/37 in May. Second, seven of the eight major segments had positive performance: Online security stocks gained the most in July (+25.2%), followed nba scores by social media (+16.5%), online advertising (+7.8%), online video (+7.6%), online games (+7.2%), online travel booking (+4.8%), B2B e-Commerce (+1.0%), and B2C e-Commerce (-8.6%) segments.

Recent IPOs were the major drivers behind the industry's monthly gain. Their strong performance in July reflected investors' bottom-fishing sentiment after seeing these IPOs plunge to depressed price levels in recent months.

Despite newcomers' impressive stock performance in July, long-time incumbents Sohu (+24.7%), Baidu (+12.1%), and Sina (+3.8%) were the true newsmakers and trendsetters for the month. The game was an instant hit, surpassing 300K Peak Concurrent Users (PCU) and 100 server groups shortly after entering open beta on July 22. DMD's success demonstrated to the whole industry that it's worthwhile to take the time to develop a high-quality game. Baidu (BIDU) reported stellar 2Q11 earnings on July 25, and introduced its "Landing Page Strategy" during the earnings call. This move indicated that Baidu is making a big push into the downstream of the search engine value chain through strategic partnerships and investments. It also launched Tumblr-like service Qing Weibo to defend and expand Weibo's existing user base. Investors should closely monitor the progress of these two new products because they are important early indicators of Weibo's potential for monetization. In my view, Sina shares will remain nba scores very volatile until Weibo contributes significant revenues.

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman