THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    sAddest fake gucci purses war
    The Rev. Jesse Fitzgibbons said he will change the tax return of just one of his not for profit groups to reflect money paid to a staffer who had previously been his mistress. The staffer, Karin Stanford, has not been included on the 1999 tax return filed through the Citizenship Education Fund. Some other staff members' names furthermore were omitted. Garcia called the omissions inadvertent. "It was an oversight. It is in the process of being corrected," Billy Owens, chief monetary officer for Rainbow/PUSH, mentioned at a news seminar Thursday.Jackson has become under scrutiny given that his Rainbow/PUSH Coalition acknowledged within January that it paid out $35,000 in severance pay out to Stanford, with to whom Jackson had a youngster. Jackson told The Chicago Sun-Times that he lives modestly despite estimating his annual earnings at about $430,000. "I've manufactured most of my income through outside communicating engagements, which I do not do as much of as I accustomed to, and my Fox news program," Fitzgibbons said. "We've always created the choice to live fairly modestly. I didn't want to do that, but that's a choice my family made.Inches He said his better half, Jacqueline Jackson, manages his family's affairs as well as said he doesn't need a checking account or possibly a credit card. "She runs in which," Jackson said. "That's what she will. I have to borrow money from her to get a soda." Jackson's four agencies have distinct daily activities and budgets, but they share some panel members, top staffers as well as office space, according to a study he released soon. The 1999 go back for the Citizenship Education Finance listed "none" in the section asking for the names of the employee making more when compared with $50,000. Stanford, whose wage was $120,000 in which year, should have recently been included on the list, however a spokesman for Jackson said it wasn't clear if she was paid the total amount. The group will file an revised return including Stanford's title and those of additional staff members who had been overlooked, said Owens, who's primary financial officer for all of Jackson's nonprofit groups. http://www.vlekrecords.com/guccibags.html
    The ordination of gay men into the priesthood is "imprudent" and "very risky," based on a letter written by a premier Vatican official.The state by Cardinal Jorge Arturo Medina Estevez likely will fuel the controversy about homosexuals in the priesthood r12; the perennial issue attaining new attention after the clergy sex abuse scandal in the United States and anywhere else.Medina Estevez, the recently upon the market prefect for the Members for Divine Worship and the Discipline with the Sacraments, offered his opinion of gays in the priesthood in a correspondence published in the congregation's publication, Notitiae.Ordination "of homosexual men or men with gay and lesbian tendencies is absolutely inadvisable along with imprudent, and from the pastoral point of view, very dangerous," Medina Estevez wrote."A homosexual person or somebody with homosexual behaviors is not, therefore, appropriate to receive the sacrament associated with holy orders,Inches he said in the page to an unidentified cleric was involved with May 16 and also published in the magazine's November-December versions. Medina Estevez retired as prefect in October.Your Vatican is drafting brand-new guidelines for agreeing to candidates for the priesthood which might be expected to address the particular ordination of gays.The record r12; under prepared by the Vatican's Congregation for Catholic Schooling r12; is not expected ahead of next year.News accounts in Italy along with the United States in the latest weeks have asserted initial drafts with the new guidelines advise seminaries bar men with homosexual tendencies.The situation of gays in the priesthood offers gained attention soon after accusations in the United States which priests molested children, understanding that Church leaders attempted to cover it up by shifting known abusers through parish to parish.Most of the sufferers have been adolescent boys. Experts on making love offenders say there isn't any credible evidence that will homosexuals are more likely than heterosexuals to abuse children, nevertheless several church leaders have argued that will gay clergy are going to blame for the scandal. polo ralph lauren outlet
    The holiday movie time of year kicked off this weekend on the high note since James Bond took for the Headless Horseman of Sleepy Hollowed out . Gail O'Neill takes a look at the amounts, in her Monday "Box Office Plus" segment for The Early on Show . BOX Place of work PLUS1. The World Is Not Adequate $37.2 million 2. Drowsy Hollow $30.5 million3. Pokemon: The 1st Movie $13.3 million4. The Bone Collector $6.Your five million5. Dogma $4.1 millionHere's a look guiding the numbers... The entire world Is Not Enough had not been only James Bond's greatest opening, but the most significant opening in the reputation MGM."James Bond in and of himself will bring enormous crowds to the concert halls, especially when combined with a very smart and young-skewing advertising push," states Entertainment Weekly article writer Dave Karger. More NewsThey throw Denise Richards as one of the Bond girls, notes Karger, adding, "She carries a big fan base amongst younger people, that they a huge promotion-tie in with Vh1, and they put throck wedding ring Garbage on the soundtrack with all the first single.In . Sleepy Hollow in addition opened huge. The actual Headless Horseman found his target audience in those who are certainly not traditionally Bond fans."The audience for Sleepy Hollow definitely skews somewhat younger, and more woman, than the James Bond film," explains Karger.He states part of the success is a result of the combination of Johnny Depp, Christina Ricci, who is one of the coolest young actresses doing work today, and overseer Tim Burton, who has stood a string of strikes and knows how to actually make a visually stylistic movie.This was the first time that two films get opened with more than $30 zillion at the box office. Next week, Arnold Schwarzenegger opens along with End of Nights , going after the same male audience as the Connection film.(C)1999 CBS Worldwide Inc. All Rights Reserved polo ralph lauren outlet
    Taxpayers are noticing improvements in the Internal Revenue Service this particular tax season, after a congressionally-mandated IRS makeover has had place, reports CBS News Correspondent Sharyl Attkisson."Kinder as well as gentler is certainly an account that I don't have any challenge with," said Val Oveson, the new National Taxpayer Advocate at the IRS.Oveson is in charge of making the much-despised firm more people-friendly by offering fresh and improved client services. "I want to be seen as a problem solver," Oveson claims. "Someone who is willing to embark on the line for citizens every day to make a difference.In . This year, taxpayers have broader rights in order to hearings and speaks, while the burden involving proof in quarrels has also shifted from taxpayers to the IRS. It's a new perspective that's being seen.One taxpayer mentioned, "I'm very satisfied, and the people who work at the government seem very nice."And tax experts are noticing the change, also."It's still their work to collect taxes. In which hasn't changed," said Eileen Brown of H&R Block. "However, they have experienced additional retraining. So while maybe they are certainly not warm and affectionate, they do listen to taxpayers' difficulties." http://www.vlekrecords.com/guccibags.html
    At the cattle auctions in eastern Texas, business is booming studies CBS News Writer Jim Axelrod .The trouble is that the cattle should be in pastures now, not throughout sale pens. Nonetheless, the drought leaves pastures pathetic and influenced ranchers to market to sell what you can't afford to feed.Inside Texas, the number one gound beef producing state, cows losses are now labelled at more than $450 million since May. For Pete Hayes, one man's difficulty is another's chance. He has come from Iowa to sell high-priced hay and buying cheap cattle."We're similar to a vulture circling around,In . says Hayes. "We are expecting these guys that reached sell their cattle...to take advantage of their troubles." In the event the immediate situation experiencing Texas cattle ranchers can be painful, the long-term photo could be absolutely devastating. Cattle sold in low prices today should be replaced at much higher prices whenever these pastures turn green yet again. "Animals that are $350 to $400 this coming year will be twice which come spring," claims Phil Sadler, a cattleman who anticipates that prices could keep many cattle ranchers apart.It all adds up to lots of trouble here in East Texas. About the only Texans trying to sell cattle are the ones operating the sale barn.Noted by Jim Axelrod(Chemical)1998, CBS Throughout the world Inc., All Privileges Reserved ralph lauren outlet
    When he discovers diseased cartoid arteries, he moves quickly, sending patients to the working room to have the arterial blood vessels opened up and the life-threatening cavity enducing plaque scooped out with a spatula. http://www.prevoir-labelvie.com/michaelkors.com.html

http://forum.ilovedahab.com/index.php?action=post;board=34.0
    http://www.energy-forum.org/posting.php?mode=post&f=2
    http://codewolf.com/msgboard/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1847969

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?