THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    certainty gucci outlet queenstown md fall
    New York's architectural and construction communities joined forces Wednesday to produce some huge architectural feats that will, believe it or not, are helping fight hunger.CBSThe Beatles It's called the CANstruction competition. Members of the firms got together on the United Nations to design and create entire structures through canned goods. Nokia's purchase or boost their own canned foods and then let their own creativity take over, reports CBS News Writer Jose Diaz-Balart."What this does is put the target on hunger,In . says Cheri Melillo, CANstruction chairperson. "We can design and build all sorts, and we can style a solution to hunger."They created everything from homes to folks to a Superman lunchbox, but the real accomplishment what food was in the 65,000 pounds of meals they collected. It's going to be donated directly to foods banks of 2nd Harvest.CBSSuperman's Lunchbox Similar activities were held in Thirty-two other cities. Second Harvest expects to recover more than 500,Thousand pounds of scripted goods.In all, 27 of New York's top new and engineering organizations built creations, together with a Mother Goose-inspired old woman who lived within a shoe, all four Beatles, and a boxing ring.Each and every team had through 5 p.michael. until midnight to finish their projects. Your prizes for champions are statues given out in categories such as "Best Use Of Labels,Inch "Structural Integrity," as well as "Best Meal."But while the competition gathers a lot of support from the community, the meals raised is just a stop by the bucket, Melillo claims. cheap gucci bags
    A fourth person continues to be detained in the case of weaponry testing Alabama student, authorities announced Friday.The person "is suspected of being mixed up in the disappearance of the tourist," 18-year-old Natalee Holloway, said a statement from the Aruban attorney general's office.The latest person in custody was given birth to on July Twenty one, 1978, and has your initials S.Gary.C., the affirmation said, adding, "As a result of the ongoing investigation, this is all the information that can be given at this time." Cbs television studios News Correspondent Chris King reports the suspect is a guy."A fourth arrest has been made, and his name is 'Steve,' and that's all the details that I have," Natalee's mother, Beth Holloway Twitty, instructed the Associated Media. "Whether or not he's associated with my daughter's disappearance, I am unable to wait to find out in which answer."Meanwhile, prosecutors have gone time for court to ask that will three other suspects stay in jail, whilst they haven't been charged: 17-year-old Joran truck der Sloot, the son of the justice official upon Aruba, and his a pair of friends, Surinamese brothers Deepak Kalpoe, 21, and Satish Kalpoe, 18. The three were detained about Thursday. Under the legislations, a judge must evaluation their case following 10 days and decide their own status."The process provides for a period of time for the da to do the investigation. That can go well over A hundred days," stated local attorney Lincoln Gomez.A judge was anticipated to rule as well Friday on another case, from van der Sloot's papa, Paul van der Sloot, as a way to visit his kid in jail. None of the 4 detainees has been formally faced with a crime.Authorities' announcement in the arrest Friday came nearly three weeks following Holloway's disappearance in the early morning hours regarding May 30, within 24 hours she was to go back from a five-day trip together with 124 other students honoring their high school in Mountain River, Alabama. no previous web site next 1/2 gucci outlet store
    Back at Audiovox, Brown says all plans are voluntary. http://www.vlekrecords.com/guccibags.html
    A Christian school which expelled a kindergartner since her mother worked as a stripper will allow the girl revisit school for the remaining three weeks of lessons.Capital Christian Institution expelled the 5-year-old a week ago after discovering your ex mother, Christina Silvas, 24, labored at Gold Golf club Centerfolds, reports CBS Internet marketer KOVR in Sacramento.Silvas has opted for stop working as a unclothed dancer for at least the subsequent three weeks so the woman's daughter can complete kindergarten. Silvas said she'll explore several task offers made by local companies after her plight became national news.The school is part of the administrative centre Christian Center, which usually at 4,500 members is one of the largest Assemblies of The almighty churches in the country.Upon enrolling their children on the adjacent school, mom and dad sign a report stating they accept the church's "Christian Commitment/Philosophy," which usually requires weekly cathedral attendance and declares "a Christian learning construction that involves the entire family."By working as a bare dancer, Silvas broke that agreement, said the particular Rev. Rick Cole, pastor in the Sacramento church.Cole said he or she is satisfied with the contract, but Silvas hasn't eliminated returning to exotic dancing if none of the job offers work out.She's ruled out having the woman's daughter return to the college to attend first rank."I disagree with the way they've handled your situation," Silvas said. "I wish to find a school much less concerned with image and more concerned with the wellbeing of children." gucci outlet online
    Some of the news from Iraq I understand and a few of it, frankly, I just don't. Like the various other day when I observed this picture about the front page of "The Nyc Times" and "The Washington Publish." Maybe it was for the front page of your local paper. I was fascinated by it because you never often see U . s . soldiers using set bayonets to hold off a large group of protesters. However it was the caption that actually got to me. It said the demonstrators have been former Iraqi soldiers who would come to U.Ersus. headquarters to outcry because they aren't getting their particular back pay. Currently wait a minute. The Iraqi soldiers say it's our fault they didn't get paid for fighting people? Maybe I'm missing something here, on the other hand don't remember the scene like that in those closing days after World War II. I figured we were right to topple Saddam, but that image really bothered us because pictures can occasionally tell us more about war than words. Experiencing the Marines boost their flag about Iwo Jima told us about valor. Seeing Rosie the Riveter demonstrated changes on the house front. That nude child running from American napalm showed us the horror of good motives run amok in Vietnam. But that image of Iraqi soldiers accusing Americans for not getting money, to be honest, I'm not sure what it means. But maybe it tells us three things. First, that we are involved in something as opposed to anything we've faced before. Second, that we're nowhere close to a fix. And third, if we were right to go to Iraq, we're throughout too deep now to walk away. gucci outlet online
    Containing all changed currently, as CBS's Wyatt Andrews reports. ralph lauren outlet

http://favim.com/user/janeg/
    http://molodyxi.ru/user/malutepual/
    http://automoto-zakaz.ru/bb/posting.php?mode=post&f=2

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?