THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
    ekologia i sztuka - Think tank feministyczny » Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online » Testowanie, powitania
     Drukuj temat
    fashion help
    gem mining and miniature golf at The Lilly Pad Village in Blue Ridge

For those looking to spend a full day in the mountains enjoying the beauty of the outdoors, The Lilly Pad Village in Blue Ridge offers a trifecta of recreational activities. Fishing, gem mining and miniature golf can all be enjoyed on the beautiful property nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains. Located near many football games rental cabins, hiking trails and tubing and kayaking ventures, the business is ideally situated for tourists visiting the area.

FishingFishing is an activity that can be enjoyed by young and old, and The Lilly Pad Village accommodates both. For families with small children, their stocked pond offers a host of catfish, bream and small mouth bass to catch. Fishing poles and bait can be rented if you come without fishing gear, and no license football games is required to fish in the pond. For more advanced fishing, the site offers access to the Toccoa River, which does require a fishing license, and where trout are the prize.

Miniature GolfThe miniature golf course at The Lilly Pad Village is uniquely situated underneath the shade of the forest, which offers relief from heat in the summer and a true natural North Georgia experience. Owners Gena Vandewalker and Geza Csuros designed the course around the ecology of the site and ensured no trees were disturbed during its construction. Gena philosophy resonates with many that live in the region; can have growth and success without destroying the environment. The nine-hole course is fun and challenging, and can be played day or night.

Gem MiningGrubbing for gems is an exciting attraction, and with the prospect of finding emeralds, rubies, sapphires, quartz and moonstones, you may want to opt for the big bucket of gem-hunting dirt. The Lilly Pad is open daily and offers several special events throughout the year, including holiday activities and charity fundraisers. For more information, visit their website or call 706-534-1317.

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman