THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    rehash gucci messenger bag price preliminary
    Modern life may be bad for babies' health, reports CBS News Senior Western Correspondent Tom Fenton. The globe Wide Fund regarding Nature wants the particular oldest source of eating routine - mother's take advantage of - to be more studied for unsafe chemicals.In a statement, the WWF said some 350 contaminants ended up found in breast milk, including some 87 dioxin and dioxin-like substances.Dioxin can be a highly toxic chemical substance which hit your headlines most recently within Belgium, where the cancer-causing material was found in canine feed and then joined the food chain.Directing an accusatory finger with contaminants in makeup products, perfumes and bug sprays, the Fund's study claims two-month old British children may have been exposed to 43 times the every day safe level of chemical compounds. "Some of these substances * at high ranges - we know may cause cancer," affirms report author Gwyne Lyons. "They can cause effects on the body's defence mechanism and they can cause results on reproduction."But the particular British government * and indeed the Finance itself - strain that any hurt from bad substances pales in comparison to the benefits of breast-feeding. "The immunological benefits, the nutrient advantages and the mother-baby bonding...definitely outweigh the damaging impact of the harmful chemicals," affirms Elizabeth Salter, head associated with WWF-UK's Toxic Program. "But all sorts of things that those toxic chemical compounds should not be there to begin with."Salter and her colleagues hope the government can enforce stricter handles on pesticides and also other chemicals."WWF believes governing bodies and industry must take urgent action now to address the toxic legacy being forwarded to future generations," the viewers said in a declaration.The British govt is setting up a scientific study in the northern Language city of Leeds, recruiting about 1,000 moms to help form the "archive" of breast take advantage of samples in a demo study that might then be extended. cheap gucci bags
    Elsie Lascurian was a daughter with a mission."I've been searching in my father since I would be a young child," Lascurian said. "Then when my girl grew up, I mentioned, we got to go down and find where he has buried."What she found left her taken aback, reports CBS Media Correspondent Lee Cowan. The tiny city cemetery, a great out of the way place through the railroad tracks in which her father was laid to rest, became a city dump."I did not want to go back presently there no more. I couldn't," Lascurian said. "I didn't feel anybody could carry out what they did to sneak everything that was right now there." Since the final body was laid to rest in the cemetery within 1954, attorney Anthony Pope says the town began to lease portions of the land. Bit by bit, the cemetery vanished. But the bodies have been never removed. Pope says the law has been disregarded. Archaeologists hired by the town of Newark confirmed 18,000 people were buried from the city cemetery. Determined by past records, they say the number could go as high as 200,000 systems, all under territory now even overlooked by the city. The city is under a court ruling to restore the site however has very few funeral records. For Lascurian, which means her father remains missing."I have a lengthy fight, yes,Inch Lascurian said. "I will continue provided that there is breath in me."Or until she gives her father to the family plot in a cemetery far away from the tracks - below grass instead of will get. michaelkors.com
    Ratcheting the latest dispute up another notch, Bottom has suspended cohesiveness with U.N. weapons inspectors, reviews CBS News Nationwide Security Correspondent Donald Martin . The move could make it impossible to finish the job of comprising Iraq's weapons of size destruction. However, Saddam halted short of actually quitting the inspectors out and about, saying they would be allowed to continue monitoring web sites where they have create surveillance cameras. For now, the White Home seems determined to never get worked up about this."We've heard this bluster ahead of. We've seen this petulance ahead of," said Whitened House Spokesman S.J. Crowley. U.And. Secretary General Kofi Annan achieved Wednesday with Chief Weapons Inspector Rich Butler just rear from Baghdad where tells you broke down when Tariq Aziz required Butler announce in which Iraq has gotten rid of its weapons of mass destruction."I said I can't do that with no evidence," stated Butler. "I don't have a miraculous wand. It has to be according to evidence." Saddam in Wednesday demanded that will Butler be replaced, and that the headquarters in the inspection team become moved out of The big apple to get away from U.Utes. influence. Saddam also would like the current team associated with inspectors "reformed," this means its more aggressive members should be terminated.Everybody is tired of these disputes, and that's almost certainly what Saddam is depending on -- that the U.In. will decide your inspections have become far more trouble than they may be worth and permit Saddam at least part of the means off the hook.Reported by simply David Martin(C)1997, CBS Worldwide Corporation., All Rights Earmarked michaelkors.com
    CBS News Correspondent Shelter Cowan reports on Iraqi private hospitals in crisis. Walk into any Baghdad hospital as well as the depravity is almost as taking in as the scent of death. Sterile is surely an unknown word the following and increasingly, do i think the a medical degree. Doctor Edison Gary is down to just two residents, one surgeon and no nurses. All of them fled away from fear and so far, none have returned from duty. It's this desperate all across town and all across the country, that is not the worst of it. "This is the subsequent day our clinic doesn't have any anesthetic,Inches says Dr. Gary. They also have no strength, no water, yet lots of patients.Higher than a hundred today alone came to the hospital, such as one man harmed not from coalition tanks or bullets, however from looting by their own people. There has not been even a bed to offer him. That is not true however for every medical center. One of Baghdad's largest is entirely empty because of looting. During the period of two days, ordinary Iraqis started in and took anything they could, all the way down for the mattresses on the gurney.And worse, doctors have been replaced by an armed militia. Religious volunteers making the effort to fill a need and so they blame the Ough.S. for overlook."The most important and the largest power in the entire world can't protect just a little hospital? I don't be aware of it," says volunteer H.D. Salman. Most militiamen are Shiite Muslims who have been looking to edge their national politics into Saddam Hussein's power starting for years. Fundamentalists have been using this course elsewhere in the Middle Eastern side for decades, and what better place to start than healing the wounds with the would-be faithful. "I don't know anything about hospital perform but I come here only because I desire to protect this medical center," says Salman. The actual U.S. isn't alone in the race for hearts and minds the following. But with so many striving so desperately to reach out and about, the first hands to adopt it may be the ones who get. http://www.prevoir-labelvie.com/guccioutlet.html
    You won't find a vegan sandwich at Body fat Matt's Rib Shack, or a single employee who earns minimal wage, reports Abc News Correspondent Byron Pitts.That is because business here, as with much of Atlanta and quite a few of America, is flourishing. Employers have to pay more than minimum wage to remain competitive,But if The nation's lawmakers were to raise the minimal wage from $5.Fifteen an hour to $6.20, it is the customer, point out small business owners, who would spend the money for price."If we're paying out out more work cost, then the strategy to make up for that would be to increase our prices,Inch said Jeff Buckalew, the particular manager of Extra fat Matt's.Still, some promoters call the salary hike long-term planning."Make sure the wage floorboards is solidly in place so that when unemployment begins to increase, earnings don't tumble for the people at the bottom of the wage scale," stated Jared Bernstein of the Economic Insurance plan Institute.An estimated Eleven.4 million people in America would benefit from the very least wage increase. That is certainly approximately 10 percent of the nation's work force: Many of them are under 25 as well as work part time.The common blue-collar worker is in the exact same boat with Harry Many. He does somewhat better than minimum income - but any government increase can often mean more money in his bank account.With two vehicles, rent, child support as well as day care -- every greenback counts."To me, such as if I was to have a dollar more one hour, figure that's with regards to $40 more a week. Yes, that would definitely make any difference," Many explained.But Tim, his or her boss and men and women just like them get in touch with the debate over minimal wage a mirage. Because every time the little guy makes more, the small things in life like foods, shelter and garments cost more.So no matter what the politicians determine in Washington - workers at the car wash and in the kitchen will certainly still need at least two jobs to make payments.(C)1999 Abc Worldwide Inc. Almost all Rights Reserved. This fabric may not be published, transmit, rewritten, or redistributed ralph lauren outlet online
    A former teacher armed with a handgun in which fires rubber principal points surrendered peacefully Thursday after taking practically two dozen people r12; largely students r12; hostage in a classroom at his ex- school in american France, officials stated.Nicolas Vilpail, 33, was about medication and obviously under the influence of alcohol through the four hours he kept 21 students and a couple aides captive, authorities said. A authorities official said Vilpail acquired made "paranoiac demands."The college students were released to their families, and no person was injured in the standoff, CBS News surgeon Elaine Cobbe reports.Vilpail had coached at the Colbert de Torcy High School until two years in the past, school officials mentioned. He was with a gun that will fires rubber bullets, police said, adding that the weapon has been nevertheless dangerous. This individual surrendered after hours of negotiations, stated Jean-Luc Prigent, a top aide in the local administration.Education Minister Gille de Robien said Vilpail had resigned of his very own accord from the country wide education system throughout November. It was cloudy whether he had taught elsewhere over the past couple of years.The minister, whom went to the school, said the drama broken peacefully in part as a result of calm, responsible habits of the students, aged 16 to 20.One of two teacher's helps taken captive stated Vilpail appeared "calm and terribly depressed.""His explanations for doing it were incoherent," stated the woman, identifying very little only as Celine. "He inquired us to call an optimum (number) of writers with our cell phones."Prosecutor Jean Elek educated families of students kept hostage of the situation, Cobbe accounts. A crisis center for folks was set up on the school grounds. no past page next 1/2 http://www.shinglespringsdreamhomes.com/guccioutletstore.html

http://www.winaimoph.com/webboard/index.php?action=profile;u=318437
    http://nedvigim-best.ru/user/toiolognese/
    http://www.file4all.ru/user/caernteluny/

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?