THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
    ekologia i sztuka - Think tank feministyczny » Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online » Testowanie, powitania
     Drukuj temat
    football quiz
    How to Use Custom Soundtracks in Gran Turismo 5

Many gamers want to use custom football england soundtracks in Gran Turismo 5. It is great that Gran Turismo 5 has custom sountracks. Here are some useful tips can help you to know how to use custom soundtracks in Gran Turismo 5.

●Custom Soundtracks in Gran Turismo 5

Via a comment reply from Jeff Rubenstein on the official PlayStation Blog, it has been confirmed that Gran Turismo 5 does indeed have custom soundtracks. This means that you will be able to play your own music from the XMB while you speed around each and every track corner.

"Custom Soundtracks in GT5?," asked a PS Blog commenter on a blog post relating to Gran Turismo 5. "There's even a Trophy for using it," exclaimed Rubenstein, confirming the feature to be in the racing title.

We will keep you updated on all things Gran Turismo 5, football games including reviews as they come in before, during, and after the game launch tomorrow.

●Using Custom Soundtracks in Gran Turismo 5

●Tips 1 If you not done it already. Go to the main options and in hardware go across to audio and check box saying BGM user.

●Tips 2 Yeah, it confused me at first too. It very quiet though. Any options to turn music up? Can seem to find an option for adjusting sound effects/music volume etc.

●Tips 3 I wonder if anyone out there will get the urge to play The Delta Force Theme when you race at Indianapolis because of nostalgic memories watching the opening of The Indianapolis 500 during 1988-1995 years on ABC?

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman