THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    HP gucci goggles for cheap upkeep
    Within the next two weeks * and maybe as early as in the near future - George Watts. Bush will announce his vice presidential running companion. Al Gore will follow strongly on Bush's heels along with his own choice. The particular announcements are due ahead of the GOP and also Democratic conventions. Boston Planet political columnist Mary Oliphant gave his accept the Veepstakes on the Cbs television studios News Early Demonstrate Monday. "It smells in my experience like he's with regards to a week away,Inch Oliphant said on Bush's time-frame for choosing a operating mate. That would indicate the choice could appear days ahead of the start of Republican convention in Philly. "He doesn't have a big-time nationwide figure to choose from,In . Oliphant said, since Az Sen. John McCain and Colin Powell tend not to appear to be interested in the task.Oklahoma Gov. Frank Keating, Ny Gov. George Pataki, California Representative. Christopher Cox, and Age Dole all must be regarded as Bush favorites, Oliphant explained.As for Gore, Oliphant said "There are a couple figures associated with national stature which may still be in the bingo."Treasury Secretary Robert Rubin, House Minority Leader Rich Gephardt and former Economic council chair Majority Leader Henry Mitchell are among Gore's top prospects. As for lesser-known Dems, Florida Sen. Bob Graham received a public tryout, speaking along with Gore over the weekend. "I think he or she is one of those people lusting to the office who would most likely take out the trash in the White House - in addition to sitting from meetings - in case he were selected," Oliphant said. Gore could pose a threat to Plant in Florida, property state of Jeb Rose bush, if he chosen Graham, though analysts say the vice president needs to coast up a swing movement state in the Midwest with his choice for a running mate. Conversely, Bush could obstacle Gore in New York : thought to be a Democratic lock - if he or she selected Pataki, one of the Country State's popular Republicans. 2013 Gucci Outlet Online For Sale,Buy Gucci Outlet Enjoy 50% OFF
    The casket that carried John F. Kennedy's body from Dallas to be able to Washington was left at sea in 1966 beneath orders from the Kennedy loved ones, according to documents launched Tuesday by the Nationwide Archives.CBS News Correspondent Eric Engberg reports your coffin that Kennedy's body was flown home in was not seen once more after the night of The fall of 22, 1963. JFK's household selected a different one for your burial.Until Tuesday, when documents denied the public for Thirty three years became offered, the story of how the us government dumped the original casket into the Atlantic Ocean was obviously a secret.It was couple of years after the assassination and the casket was being held in a vault on the National Archives within Washington. Concerned it will fall into the hands regarding sensation seekers, your late president's brother, Robert, told Archives authorities: "What I would like to have done will be take it to sea."The actual disposal was turned over to the military and a submarine commander advised on how to help it become "secure for dropping and also sinking."Forty-two holes had been drilled into the casket, it absolutely was weighted down along with three 80-pound sandbags and fixed with two parachutes for you to insure it wouldn't wither and die upon impact together with the water.A memo published by an aide to then-Defense Secretary Robert McNamara data how the casket had been moved from the Archives to a C-130 transport plane at Andrews Air Drive Base on January. 18, 1966.The crew then flew to a degree off the Delaware coast and at precisely 15 a.m. the particular weighted casket had been pushed overboard. This sunk "sharply, clearly and quickly...." the memo says.This latest revelation seems to spawn more questions than solutions and will only fuel the numerous JFK conspiracy theories. What's more puzzling would be that the new documents don't show anyone seemed concerned the top-secret coffin sinking may raise just the kind of questions surrounding the president' killing that the government had been struggling to put down. gucci outlet
    Pakistan's president is convinced how the al Qaeda terrorist business, with so many of its leaders either captured, wiped out or on the run in the wake of Sept. 11, has misplaced its effectiveness.President Pervez Musharraf, joining the World Economic Online community in Davos, Switzerland, spoken with CBS News surgeon Tom Fenton about the terror group."I don't think these are an effective organization,Inch Musharraf told Fenton. "They are on your run."To be effective, a corporation needs good command and control, I can't think they have which," he additional.While conceding to Fenton that he didn't know for sure in which al Qaeda leader Osama trash can Laden was, this individual reflected on his / her military experience (Musharraf is Pakistan's Chief of Affiliate marketer staff and a job military man) to take a position that Osama's probably in the frontier territories along the Pakistani and also Afghan border.But, he explained there was "no possibility" of a large conditional of American troops entering Pakistan to search for bin Laden, adding that it was "a extremely sensitive subject."Musharraf's remarks come just days after a U.S. official said the actual al Qaeda terror network was under "catastrophic stress" but nevertheless posed a threat.Cofer Black, the You.S. ambassador at large pertaining to counterterrorism, said some two-thirds from the al Qaeda leadership have been detained or create of action since Sept. 11 problems r12; a claim also created by President Bush within Tuesday's State of the Marriage address.Black instructed British Broadcasting Corp. stereo that al Qaeda continues to be significantly weakened."The Qaeda of the 9-11 period is under catastrophic anxiety. They are being hunted down, their nights are numbered,Inches he said in an appointment recorded in Wa.Counterterrorism officials are concerned about a new generation of al Qaeda sympathizers."The next group of concern would be ... a generation younger. They're relying on what they see in the media, they are influenced by misunderstanding of the facts,In . Black said. "They seem to be long on radicalism as well as comparatively short upon training." www.michaelkors.com
    Denver Broncos quarterback Brian Griese takes complete responsibility regarding actions that resulted in his weekend police arrest on charges involving driving under the influence. "I'm going to operate and take it like a man, go on from that point," he said Mon. Griese was pulled over Weekend on an interstate outdoors Denver. Police mentioned he was touring 80 mph in the 65 mph zoom. He said at a media conference that he were built with a couple of drinks while dining with a friend before heading home. "I see the seriousness of the costs and I'm going to consider full responsibility for it because that's only the way that I am,In . he said. Griese faces the Jan. 16 court docket date. He failed roadside sobriety along with breathalyzer tests and also was taken to the detoxification facility throughout Aurora, Colorado State Patrol trooper Deceive Marone said. Griese's blood-alcohol content was above the 0.10-percent legal limit, but Marone may not be more specific. Griese ended up being one of 130 individuals arrested Saturday in the law enforcement campaign to hack down on drunken generating. Officers set up checkpoints and randomly check out drivers. Others targeted areas prone to drunk driving. Griese was your NFL's highest-rated passer until injuring his or her right shoulder October. 17 against San mateo. He missed a game because of the injury and it has said he might require surgery during the offseason to correct torn cartilage. Griese, who helped lead Mich to a national championship throughout 1997, threw pertaining to 3,032 yards along with 14 touchdowns last season.(C)2000 The actual Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This fabric may not be published, transmit, rewritten, or redistributed ralph lauren outlet online
    CBS News Correspondent Jim Axelrod is embedded together with the U.S. Army's 3rd Infantry Division inside Irak. The 3rd Infantry troops found this morning where they will left off yesterday evening. They swept clean up the 40 square miles of Bottom International Airport of all opposition soldiers. Clearly they are not in the desert any more -- the terrain will be hilly, muddy and brimming with hiding spots. "They're just about all in little items. They don't seem to be in any kind massed coherent enhancement right now. That's okay, if that's how you choose to fight, we'll combat you that way,In . says Col. William Grimsley. However, this morning, a new group of Iraqi soldiers discovered exactly how overmatched they are. 500 ended up left to guard manchester airport. By mid-day they were most dead, captive or even had run away."I consider his army has been sufficiently destroyed from the Air Force through our artillery," affirms Capt. Jared Robbins. The uniforms suggest American troops were facing the Republican Defend and special Republican Safeguard - elite models in theory. Though the develop of some surrendering suggested something more detailed weekend warriors. Much more Iraqis were killed than surrendered though U.Utes. troops spent a lot of their morning tending to the injured.With this afternoon, combat technicians were preparing the particular runways for C-130's -- the important military transport airplanes. Helicopters could also base here providing more flexibility and support. Clearly, the airport would be a critically important target, and also the GIs moods reflected exactly that."Can't believe were right here. Finally made it. Everyone's kind of unwinding today. Pressures of tension is off a bit so we can kind of relax a little bit not too much but pretty much we completed our objective," says Sgt. David Celske. The 3rd infantry will now acquire help keeping edinburgh airport secure from the 101st air. That's just fine together with the soldiers of the 3 rd. In the race for you to Baghdad, they are the clear champions, taking the tarmac a fortnight after they started their trip. Gucci bags -gucci outlet store sale cheap gucci handbags
    Brad Duke knew your numbers he has been seeing on the Powerball Site seemed familiar, just like the ones he's already been playing for four years.And, as the Superstar, Idaho, native seemed more closely past due last month, he could not believe his eye: It appeared he would won the $220 zillion jackpot.It proved Duke was the second-biggest sole winner at any time of a Powerball jackpot.Nevertheless, as he explained to The Early Show co-anchor Hannah Storm Friday, confirming it wasn't simple.Duke says they left his computer and "went out to my own vehicle and got our ticket. And then My partner and i came back in. The particular numbers matched, nevertheless it says right on the web page that there may be mistakes and it is not 100 percent verifiable. And I believed I should get over towards the lottery commission."But I became out of gas, so I stopped at a service station to get gas to access the lottery percentage. And that's when I thought we would run it over the verification machine with the service station. And that is when I knew in which I'd won."The personnel were gleeful, Duke states: "One of the girls had been doing a little tilt-a-whirl (party )inside the area there. And I was looking to get the ticket back coming from her. She was very excited, she didn't remember to give me check in." Finally, she did. no previous web site next 1/2 gucci outlet online

http://www.divxzamani.com/user/behopentribe/
    http://zona-k.ru/user/rebeconzannyJ/
    http://www.meulink.com/user/maixanouju/

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?