THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    delta buy gucci cheap purchase
    Police fired at inmates trying to push lower a gate with Kabul's main jail since about 2,000 inmates resumed rioting Tuesday after a 24-hour pause in abuse. One inmate passed on and three have been wounded in the restored fighting, police said.The clashes from Policharki Prison restarted following negotiations to end the rebellion broke down, explained Abdul Halik, a police commander in the prison. He explained authorities had urged the prisoners to move into a different side of the jail but the inmates refused."The inmates have tried to break down the door to their stop and the police opened up fire," Halik explained.He said the prisoners then retreated inside the creating. Even if the rioting inmates had managed to flee his or her block, they would continue to have been inside the penitentiary compound and a extra tall wall would have stopped them from avoiding outside.Police have held responsible about 350 Taliban along with al Qaeda detainees for inciting the actual riot.A supposed spokesman for the inmates, who identified herself only by the title Maqsodi, told The Linked Press by cellular phone from inside the jail how the prisoners refused to maneuver because living conditions were no better in the new block.Your prison was built-in the 1970s and it is notorious for unpleasant and crowded problems.The rioting erupted overdue Saturday after inmates refused to put on fresh uniforms, delivered in reaction to a breakout a few weeks ago by seven Taliban inmates who had hidden themselves as visitors.On Monday, any government negotiator said a number of inmates had died and also 38 were hurt in the standoff. But that will toll did not include the casualties reported by simply police on Tuesday.18 seriously wounded criminals were rushed with a hospital earlier Tuesday along with the bodies of four years old of the dead following your prisoners agreed to stop the violence in the short term, said Gen. Zamarai, your Afghan army commander accountable for security at the prison. no previous page up coming 1/2 http://www.prevoir-labelvie.com/ralphlaurenoutlet.html
    A fire at a school dormitory early Wednesday killed 13 youngsters, the oldest simply 4 years old, the state Xinhua News Agency noted.The blaze throughout Nanchang, capital of the the southern part of province of Jiangxi, began when a burning coils of mosquito resilient set fire to bedding, Xinhua said. Such coils, whose light up drives away bugs, are widely used throughout China.The dead included seven males and six girls in the Jiangxi Radio and Television Arts Preschool, all 3 or 4 years, the report stated. There was no indication the reason why children so small were staying in a dormitory.The statement said 304 people were residing at the school, including Thirty teachers, when the fireplace broke out, but that no teacher or perhaps caretaker was available in the dormitory. A staff member had placed about three burning mosquito coil nailers in the dormitory Friday night.Xinhua said 19 children were sleeping in the dorm about the second floor of your three-story building. One young man ran to protection and three were carried out by rescuers.Most of the victims died of smoke inhalation, Xinhua said.A person who answered the product at the Nanchang fire office said he could hardly give out information with out official clearance.Jiangxi ended up being the scene of one of China's worst school disasters when an outburst March 6 equalized a schoolhouse in the community of Fang Lin, killing 44 teachers and individuals.The government blamed your explosion on a deranged bomber, however parents said the students had been forced to help make fireworks by school administrators.(C)MMI The Connected Press. All Rights Reserved. This material is probably not published, broadcast, rewritten, or perhaps redistributed http://www.vlekrecords.com/guccibags.html
    President Bush said Friday he wants a replacement for Justice Sandra Day O'Connor as soon as the Supreme Court reconvenes inside October."My desire is to get this process moving to ensure someone will be validated, whoever he or she is, will be confirmed by April," Mr. Rose bush said at a combined news conference using India's Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.Mr. Bush indicated that he is already so familiar with many of the candidates that he doesn't have to interview them to the first high courtroom vacancy in 14 years."I've got some men and women, perhaps in competition, that I've previously spent time with, which i know. In other words, I am familiar with some people which are being speculated regarding in the press. I really don't need to interview these. But of course I'm going to require a very thorough approach," Mr. Bush said.O'Connor announced the woman's plans July 1 to step down once the Senate experienced confirmed a nominee.Mr. Bush poked fun with the rampant Washington supposition that he was near naming his Supreme Court nominee. no previous page up coming 1/2 http://www.prevoir-labelvie.com/guccioutlet.html
    "It lets you start to play with the idea of clicking on things in say...an unfolding TV story....and moving to other activities." gucci outlet online
    (August 30, 2000) Instead of riders, personnel were on the monitors of the Wild Ponder roller coaster today, trying to unravel what proceeded to go wrong Saturday night, CBS News Correspondent Randall Pinkston reports.The Sea City, New Jersey theme park was turned into a new scene of fear when a woman and her daughter had been thrown from a ride car. As the ride went up the opening 30-foot tend, a chain apparently disengaged, a safety mechanism failed, and the cab plunged back, slamming into other autos behind it.Thirty-nine-year aged Kimberly Bailey and her 8-year-old little girl Jessica were killed. The ride, which was manufactured in France, had been open under two months. It was checked out twice by express officials and handed down both times.Private eyes say there are a number of things that could have gone wrong."It could be something to do with operate was constructed or maintenance or the way it was operated,Inch said Bill Connolly, of the New Jersey Division of Codes and Requirements. It all makes a lots of parents and some young riders nervous."I'm not sure I'll let my kids go again,Inches said one mother on the boardwalk."If it transpired once it could get lucky and anyone," explained Seth Calandro.This summer, across the country, this indicates to be happening a great deal. Including Saturday night of accident, four individuals have been killed, and more than 70 injured inside amusement park mishaps. August 22nd, a 12-year outdated boy was murdered in a free-fall ride with Great America in Santa Clara, California. The next day, a man died right after falling from a operate roller coaster at King's Dominion in Virginia.A spokesman for amusement parks and attractions says that is a is saddened, but demands the industry is a incredibly safe one. This New Jersey amusement park re-opened past due today, but this experience won't be running once more here this summer, and possibly not ever. cheap gucci bags
    Goldman Sachs' chief market strategist, Abby Frederick Cohen, said the economic outlook is healthy, but buyers should carefully assess the reasonable value of shares.Cohen gave her comments on CBS News' Face the Nation Sunday, as a direct consequence of the Federal Reserve elevating interest rates last week. Given Chairman Alan Greenspan declared that the federal reserve really should pay more attention to the stock market. Cohen construed Greenspan's remarks. "One thing he talked about perhaps greater than others was the rise in house prices and how that's encouraging buyers perhaps to be shelling out more than they or else would be doing,Inch said Cohen. "Stock prices are furthermore having an effect on your economy."Normally the overall economy drives home prices and also stock prices. "I think Mr. Greenspan is letting all of us know that he's watching," said Cohen. "One of the items Mr. Greenspan did accomplish on was to remind us that we're most connected in a very circuitous method."Cohen's long-term prediction for the marketplace is optimistic."What drives share values ultimately is how long the economy can easily still grow, generating very good profits and work opportunities," said Cohen. "As many of us take a look into 2000, we don't see it finishing. We think that this is definitely an economy that will always generate jobs as well as profits. Stock prices, we presume, will continue to rise around in concert with the improvement within corporate profits." http://www.prevoir-labelvie.com/michaelkors.com.html

http://spid03.com/user/RomeliMustyq/
    http://mymasterhypnotist.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=42483
    http://bollywood-mp3.com/index.php

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?