THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    iphone4s and iphone4
    Wasn't there a time when Texas Christian University went undefeated but was denied Apple iPhone 5 Chargers a BCS game because they were not considered a BCS team

Since the BCS was introduced in 1998, TCU has not gone undefeated.

In the 2003 season they were 11-1 at bowl selection time, having won their first 10 games Bling iPhone Case Sale Online before suffering their only loss to Southern Mississippi. They were ranked 18th in the BCS polls. The reason they weren't ranked higher is because they were playing in the Conference USA football conference (considered a mid-major) which did not have many good teams therefore, TCU couldn't accumulate BCS points for playing a difficult schedule.

In the 2005 season, TCU Bling iPhone Case Sale Online wound up the regular season at 10-1, winning their last 9 games. They were, as they are currently, a member of the Mountain West Conference (another mid-major) and, similar to 2003, did not qualify for a BCS bowl.

Rules for selecting BCS bowl Apple iPhone 5 Accessories teams changed with the 2006 season. Now, should the conference champion from Conference USA, Mid-American, Mountain West, Sun Belt, or Western Athletic Conferences be A) ranked in the top 12 in the final BCS standings, or Cool ranked among the top 16 teams in the final BCS Standings and ranked higher than the champion of one of the conferences whose champion has an annual automatic berth in a BCS bowl, that team will qualify for a BCS bowl game.

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman