THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    intrinsic gucci serial number list lunar
    Three years after, police haven't manufactured an arrest. Nevertheless Sherry's parents say they think whoever hired the particular hit man was motivated by anger over the pregnancy, reviews CBS News Surgeon Sharyl Attkisson. 2013 Gucci Outlet Online For Sale,Buy Gucci Bags Enjoy 50% OFF
    A federal appeals court has overturned the 1994 murder conviction involving Mathew Musladin ruling that the courtroom spectators who wore pictures of the slain guy may have biased jurors.Musladin had been convicted of murdering their estranged wife's fiance throughout 1994. In buying a new trial, a three-judge panel of the Ninth U.S. Signal Court of Speaks said that the control keys worn by homicide victim Tom Studer's loved ones while they sat in the front-row gallery might have affected the jury."The buttons essentially argue that Studer has been the innocent get together and that the defendant was necessarily responsible," Judge Stephen Reinhardt wrote for the court, in whose vote was 2-1."Our whole family was just totally used aback" upon hearing the news, says the victim's brother, Jim Studer. This individual tells The Early Demonstrate co-anchor Julie Chen there were "a lots of tears shed, and it is totally unreal to think that this could enable this person to go free of charge, just because we wore a picture of my friend on a little switch."He adds, "I don't understand the actual logic behind it, because a picture of the person -- I don't observe how that would make a man or woman innocent or guilty. Sitting in the court room, if we hadn't acquired the picture of your ex, I don't see how it can be any different from getting the picture of your ex."In dissent, Judge David Thompson authored that the buttons ended up a symbol of a family's grief."The jurors actually had several pictures involving him to look at,Inch Jim Studer says. "The defendant's loved ones was in the court docket as well. So I don't see how a picture of an victim could show that a person is innocent or guilty. It's just an image of that person for you to kind of make it a little more real for that jurors."What's more, Studer says, the buttons were small, and probably couldn't be seen clearly from where the particular jurors were sitting.Musladin, that is serving a life phrase, maintained he behaved in self-defense when he picture Studer in 1994, simply because Studer was pointing a gun at him. no previous page up coming 1/2 http://www.shinglespringsdreamhomes.com/guccioutletstore.html
    The AIDS infection charge among young To the south Africans appears to have dipped slightly and overall contamination rates appear to be backing, according to figures launched by the health ministry Friday.Health Minister Manto Tshabalala-Msimang said a report showed that the issue rate for expectant mothers under the age of 30 had decreased through 18 to 15.Four percent between 1998 as well as 2000.Stigma from the disease runs an excellent source of South Africa, however, and several people refuse to take HIV tests, producing an accurate count hard.Infection rates among pregnant women are used as a gauge because they are tested for HIV whenever they come to the hospital to give birth.Some Four.7 million Southern Africans, one in nine, are generally HIV positive, lots more people than any other land in the world.Tshabalala-Msimang, who unveiled a national study HIV, said that the actual figure of 4.Several million people has stayed basically stable considering that 2000.The health minister credited the national AIDS-prevention program for reducing the number of new Supports cases, but critics say that until recently the actual government's policies hampered efforts to fight the disease's spread.In April, the government released a more aggressive approach toward tackling your pandemic.But Monday's information was not all encouraging. The prevalence of HIV among women over 30 gave the impression to rise slightly.Of girls between the ages of 30 as well as 34, the infection charge stood at 30.6 percent last year compared with 23.3 percent in 2000. The increase has been more dramatic in females between the ages of 35 and also 39, of whom Twenty.3 percent were attacked in 2001, upward from 15.7 percent in Two thousand, the study said. gucci bags
    Mrs. Gore's workplace describes the functioning as a "precautionary measure.Inch What might Mrs. Gore count on in the days ahead? Cbs television studios News Health Reporter Dr. Emily Senay studies. cheap gucci bags
    Many Kenyans still do not know what went down to loved ones caught in the blast, reports CBS News Surgeon Allen Pizzey . A list of victims is actually posted in a nearby park.Tracking down a reputation can be a grim process. Dozens of bodies lay unclaimed in the morgue.Vincent Owuma was looking for his sister-in-law."I have seen some physiques here but some our body is burned beyond acknowledgement so we have no an answer to today," he said.The trauma with the blast hit every level of society. Even as it recedes, there is a sour aftertaste towards America."We weren't the targets. We have been suffering because of a few other peoples' relations,In . said one gentleman.Losses to corporations in the blast place are estimated to perform into hundreds of millions involving dollars. Some small business people may never recover.The explosive device blast did trigger a spirit regarding unity. Kenya's national motto, "Harambee," means self help. Coping with the horror of the terrorist attack made it a matter of countrywide pride. But households need more than that."Most of those who died in this bomb blast are true breadwinners of the families." said one man.There is a universal desire here that the U.S. offer payment Kenya and its sufferers. In terms of number of useless and wounded alone this is one of the most detrimental terrorist attacks ever before. It would be a disaster in different country. In a very poor country where the merely social security world wide web is an extended family technique it is more damaging than most Us citizens can imagine.Reported simply by Allen Pizzey(C)1998, Cbs television studios Worldwide Inc., All Rights Reserved gucci outlet
    Richard Schlesinger Abc news New York. gucci outlet store

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005