THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    portefeuille louis vuitton t6n4z7
    least expensive price.1786

Y of the performance curve with regards to the volume of data. A given database could have such speedy performance in certain cases that it outperforms another product no matter. It's hard to make generality that brand X is always faster than brand Y. the only way to be sure about a specific case is to try that case in both databases and measure the performance.ďťżcough medicine features

Saline nasal wash a million times a day. Make sure to use purified or sterilized water (to avoid braineating amoebas). will help you clear out and moisturized dried nasal passages and the back of the throat (Make sure to sniff hard in the bottom).

The throatsoothing sprays are often helpful, But more mediciney so subject to limits.

processed by nickhb at 8:48 AM along July 9, 2012

Mucinex will thin out the mucus and reduce the irritation from postnasal drip that affects your voice and causes you to cough. A shot of warm whiskey definitely prior to speaking will do wonders as a short term solution for your voice.

sent by COD at 8:59 AM around July 9, 2012

I'm michael kors outlet a huge fan of Fisherman's close. They're cough drops that won't turn the mouth area blue, And are cheap michael kors damned impressive.

listed by BungaDunga at 9:15 AM using July 9, 2012

Agreed that a netipot to clear things out will be helpful.

Get a giant a public place cup or a reusable stainless travel mug/thermos (Or whatever is pretty innocuous poor your meeting) And fill it with hot ThroatCoat tea. Drink plenty before your talking (If only to become accustomed to the flavor so you don't make funny faces, points gives you a good baseline soothing) Then sip it concerning times you talk. The slippery elm bark is fun for making my throat less itchy, And making me desire cough less.

submitted by aimedwander at 9:16 AM for July 9, 2012

Something slptopsites.com/mk.html using pseudoephedrine, Along with the aforementioned Fisherman's Friend, Ought to do just as well. I do a saline nasal wash a couple times a day when I do not have a cold, And several times a day a day when I do. I find I have fewer colds than i used to without rinsing, And the rinsing soothes and moisturizes the sinus membranes, Which helps your system eliminating the nastiness from colds more quickly.

sent by Koko at 9:51 AM with July 9, 2012

Nthing Fisherman's ally. I also find that Throat Coat tea works wonders in solving a scratchy voice.

publicized by pazazygeek at 9:56 AM within July 9, 2012

Licorice tea is throatsoothing.

published by Carol Anne at 11:53 AM louis vuitton handbags by July 9, 2012

When I do a lot of talking while in a mucusrich status, or possibly general drythroat, I keep a nourish (And I do mean equipment, to become halfgallon) Of lemonwater on standby.

If alcohol is on the menu, i would recommend Fernet Branca, An german Herbal Digestif (Aka italian bitters) Which is so strongly herbal that its import was legal during prohibition, the particular Secret Service didn't believe anyone could drink it for pleasure. (it's good with a gingerale chaser.) It's a weaponsgrade herbal liqueur which has killed off separate of my wouldbe colds contraceptively, And certainly would give a bodyblow to any resident viral pests in your throat. A couple of close runners up might possibly be the Hungarian cousin Unicum, pursued by its sweeter offspring, fake oakleys Zwack,

You just needs the one christian louboutin drink, even when; do not want the alcohol to do you in.

dispatched by Sunburnt at 2:34 pm on July 9, 2012

I opted for the Sudafed and Fisherman's Friends (approximately anything, Because they were more readily accessible than most of the other options). They seemed to work. the next time I'll try the throat coat tea. many thanks,ďťżCoughing while sleeping

My twins are getting over the flu and the've a cough that the doctors say could last for up to 2 wks. They are too young to take are there any cough medicine (these are typically 18 months). It is not that bad in the daytime but it is awful at night. I run a coolmist humidifier in their room when they sleep but they cough so bad that they can't stop. This wakes them up then they start crying and I really need to get up and comfort them before they will go back louis vuitton outlet to sleep. It is consistant. a doctor said I could try a teaspoon of honey and it may help. It have not helped at all. i'm not sure what else to try. They are coughing and waking up until morning. they're not sleeping well and that means I am not either. I would appreciate any ideas or plan of what I could try to help the cough.

I put Vicks Vapor Rub on my children. I don't think that they are too young for it, But for anyone afraid, Just use a small amount on their chest, And leave their jammies open at the very top. Even any amount helps. And if you really shouldn't put it on their bodies, Even just on a rag next to their bed so they are breathing it in. And I have given my kids a small dose of infant/child cough syrup if the coughing was too hard on them. but also, I also went by weight. since your girls are twins, they could be especially smaller for their age. i think you will (and so they) get through this without too much more trouble. great time for you!ďťżCoughlan husband 48 loses struggle with cancer

Garda harry Charlton (48) Passed away inherited home at Frosses in Donegal with his wife Mary and their two children Cathal (15) in addition to the Meabh (13) By his end.

Garda Charlton had been clinically determined to have lung cancer six months ago and had gone home from Letterkenny General Hospital three weeks ago after being told the illness was terminal.

Many of his colleagues from Glenties station where he had been based and from around the North West were among the hundreds of folks that attended his wake yesterday.

Fianna Fail staff said Garda Charlton was "his personal man" And said Ms Coughlan wanted him to be thought of "As a great boyfriend, Loving father and dedicated member of An Garda Siochana,

Family friends said the whole family had been eagerly anxious about watching yesterday's AllIreland semifinal clash on TV, But Mr Charlton perished on Saturday evening.

"No one imagined him to go so quickly, Said one family friend yesterday evening, "David was one of life's true males who was totall

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman