THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    louboutin pas cher taetyfo
    most competitive price.2891

Un hombre cual haba conocido en el Helipuerto y con el cual discutieron sobre el puesto de cadauno ya cual ambos sentan cierto temor a volar, Enonces ella da por hecho louis vuitton handbags que debe haberse retrasado Bart y se supone que comprar luego un vuelo.

Serena y Nate se encuentran en la calle y Serena le cuenta sus air carriers y le invita a pasar el verano juntos en los Hamptons. Vanessa y dan pasean por NY. Al very final discount christian louboutin se ve el helicptero dnde est Blair con el joven y atractivo hombre que conoci en el michael kors outlet helipuerto con el cual se nota un coqueteo dejndonos con la duda de que va a suceder durante el verano.ďťżGossip mongers push for national cpa marketing networks

The first sign of an break out? Punchstock

Publichealth experts are poised to exploit an unlikely weapon in the michael kors outlet sale war against bird flu in addition to fatal diseases. many people expand a worldwide system for eavesdropping on rumours.

Listening to gossip may appear to be a flimsy means of spotting potentially devastating microbes and viruses. But the World Health office (what persons) Already uses 'rumour surveillance' to observe online media for early signs of epidemics, this includes ebola, Cholera and severe acute the respiratory system syndrome (SARS).

A study published this month is one of the primary to show that this type of scrutiny actually works. Epidemiologist Gina Samaan of the WHO's Western Pacific Regional Office in Manila and her colleagues examined whether a 2004 effort to detect rumours of bird flu helped combat the ailment as it whipped through poultry flocks in Asia.

Of 40 rumours from webpages, broadsheets, Emails and experienced persons, Nine were discovered to be true, and prompted action that may have helped to stem the disease's spread, the researchers report in Emerging Infectious Diseases1. as an example, Initial reports of duck deaths in China were later confirmed to be avian flu, And prompted over 40 locations to ban imports of poultry from China.

Electronic grapevine habitually, The beginnings of a disease outbreak have been picked up by medical clinics and reported to government agencies, Who therefore inform the WHO. But this is often slow, Because many countries lack the time to monitor and report diseases properly and the system can get bogged down in bureaucracy and politics.

The spread of electronic communication and the Internet opened up an extensive and speedy way of scanning the globe for disease. To leverage on this, The WHO set up its rumour monitoring network in 1997.

The mainstay of the system is an advanced search engine called the Global Public Health Intelligence Network, based in Canada. It progressively scans and filters all news wires and online media reports for keywords such as 'outbreak' and 'epidemic' in six languages, starting from English to Arabic.

A team of experts checks whether the hits are really outbreaks of abroad concern, Based on the seriousness of the disease and the credibility of the source. This information is passed to WHO experts in regional offices around the globe, Who may ask the country involved for confirmation that the disease is real and then help them to tackle it.

The WHO compiles its own figures on the effectiveness of its rumour surveillance. on tens of thousands of initial reports detected between January 2001 and October 2004, the device picked up around 1,300 disease outbreaks of potential global louis vuitton outlet weight. ones, 850 showed clearly real, Says thomas Grein, Who directs the operation at the WHO in Geneva, europe.

Going country wide Grein, Samaan and others now want individual countries to set up rumour surveillance systems that would run alongside the WHO's world one. These could filter reports according to different criteria that might be better at unearthing local incidents and diseases that are important to particular country.

Samaan believes that the establishment of such national systems is cheap oakleys increasingly urgent because of the possibility that avian flu might spread into humans and trigger a pandemic. "It's critical at this stage, she says.

Many countries may be pushed to introduce rumour surveillance if an updated set of rules, Called the intercontinental Health Regulations, makes effect later this year. the laws, Which will be adopted at the WHO's World Health Assembly in May, Will require states to carry out realtime surveillance for a plethora of diseases and report potential emergencies to the rest of the world.

Prompted by the new rules, Grein hopes that countries will create or strengthen both traditional means of surveillance and those relying on hearsay. "We want them to do it methodically, He says.ďťżgot advice from trainer but wish for input

Horse gets prompt at the canter. Got advice from trainer but would love input?

My trainer is not eco-friendly. He breeds and runs a successful farm. He is very self-made in the show ring.

My moose, Who michael kors handbags on sale is manageable but in training, is likely to get excited and fast. When nervous her trot becomes speedy I solve this by doing circles and she will finally go into the nice jog that I want her to. But her canter is particularly speedy. And when in an unfamiliar environment, It very a gallop. She would race all through arena if I let her.

So my shoes says to let her! And check it again she wants to stop, Make her keep working until she is going the speed I want THEN stop her. Then do it again and again until she goes the speed I want from the start.

I not looking for a way break my mare though.

I trust my teacher, But need any tidbits of advice if someone has some to offer.

1 day ago3 days left to fill out.

precisely what I would do; If she doesn in your garage already, Teach her normally the one rein stop. Now enjoy an arena, But whenever you can, Don produce other riders with you. Dont be concerned with the direction your mare goes, Just her race. Ask her for a good walk. and recall to keep her on a LOOSE REIN. No bit at all. immediately after feet, Shut her down by way of one rein stop. Then walk off back again. Let her go a little further this time in order to stop her. Eventually let her walk around freely without docking. finally as

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman