THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    louis vuitton handbags p6m8e2
    price.7871

Moking can damage arteries and in your heart, Making it difficult for the heart to pump blood to the hands and feet, Causing poor flow. Smoking has been known to be a major factor in Buerger's disease. Buerger's disease is a disease of the arteries and veins in the legs and arms. It is seen as a combination of inflammation and clots in blood vessels which impair blood flow. This eventually damages and wrecks tissues, ultimately causing infection and gangrene. Poor circulation can also lead to peripheral vascular disease in the legs, feet, abs, And hands and wrists. Both of these diseases may result in severe pain and leaner amputation.ďťżSmoking whatever it takes

Debi had her first smoke when she was 13, At 41 she originated throat cancer and, Despite expensive surgery, She remains hooked and now smokes using a hole in her neck.

unquestionably the stoma, As the hole is known as, Allows her to continue smoking long after her body is of course able to do so.

The hole allows Debi to feed her addictionHer desolation is typical of many smokers, So addicted to tobacco that they can stop, even with lifethreatening cancer.

"I can't remember doing very many points without a cigarette in my hand, states.

"It's almost like a twin a Siamese twin someone that was there constantly, Like someone is taking on you, Like a friend can be found there, everything is going to be alright.

"I light the cigar with suction from my mouth, And after it's lit I put michael kors discount it to the stoma. I'd like to say michael kors gold I just try taking some puff, But you can't, You get all for you can, states.

nonetheless, Despite such strong proof of nicotine's hold over the body, Cigarette names denied for years that it was addictive.

It sat on its own proof of this for years, Insisting that nicotine was a nonaddictive material. It preferred to say that him and i smoked out of habit, Not from compulsion.

Victor DeNoble made a startling discoveryBut health campaigners wanted nicotine's addictive qualities established so that tobacco could be regarded as christian louboutin outlet a drug in the same light as heroin and cocaine.

Dr winner DeNoble, A former research researchers at Philip Morris, that makes Marlboro cigarettes, Proved that nicotine was addictive under lab conditions.

While earning a living for the company, He found that rats would develop an craving, Taking nicotine by pressing a lever first thing in the morning within day and last thing at night.

"This was very revealing to us here was an animal mimicking what a person does and that said something that was critical to us.

"It said that cigarettes was a biological process of addiction, not really a habit,

the organization ordered Dr DeNoble to withdraw work from publication, cheap michael kors bags Moved company lawyers into the room next to the laboratory and shut down the analysis.

He was told to destroy all his work although most importantly he held on to some of his notes, Which did not become public an additional 10 years.

A breakthrough came for the antismoking lobby in 1994 when seven tobacco company leader orders swore in court that, during their opinion, Nicotine was not addicting.

Campaigners later gained possession of documents faraway from Brown and Williamson Tobacco which started with the line "We are in the commercial of selling nicotine, An uncontrollable drug, Says Mike Moore the personal injury attorney General of http://baseballpierrefonds.com/cl.html Mississippi.

Professor Stan Glants of the as well as college of California was sent the documents he gave them to the collage library, Which put them online.

"They knew nicotine was enslaving was in 1963, They knew using cigarettes caused cancer in the 50s, replicas michael kors And they had elaborate and rational plans to keep it covered up, To keep it from the public and to keep people smoking, according to him.ďťżSmoking ban 'best development ever'

Genevieve Foreman considered that: "Smokers can go on all they like about only harming themselves but bottom line is they may not be. facts are facts, second hand pickeringwomenshockey.com/cl.html smoking kills. End of journey,Laura Jourdain said the DHB's threat nike factory outlet to refuse career to smokers was the "Best news flashes ever,Smoking is one of the more harmful things we can do to ourselves and others. This ban is a fantastic step toward defending children, the ageing, And other citizens whose health can be compromised through the inhalation of second hand smoke,Ruben Bob said the ban would stop a collection of smokers gathering at the hospital gates, "greeting" holidaymakers,outside the Waikato Hospital, It's horrible, Smokers and cigarette butts in every single place,To be honest i'm not sure what all this pussy footing around is about. We should just ban it and get it over and done with, that is what it's heading towards anyway,But Karla Maree Gray said the consist of policy was antichoice and would discriminate against smokers like her,I do not smoke in my house or in my car as I have kids and it is not their choice when in public I am conscious of others individuals with kids and will stand apart. Smokers are not evil consequently I'm sick of being villianised for my choice,Rebecca Osborne reported: "If the visitors aren't in order to smoke, incredibly addicted ones won't go and see dying loved ones,Jennie charlotte Boyd said: "Isn't that just another http://southmuskoka.com/nike.html form of discrimination? That's like not hiring you cos you decide to be homosexual in your spare time. and i'm a non smoker,AliceMargaret Allan said the policy would breach smokers' rights, michael kors coupon I'm a non smoker myself but I imagine crosses a line of civil liberties that I don't agree with. you can people alive whos [sic] Drs encouraged them to smoke in order to relieve certain ailments,Shane Andrews said the insurance policy was a "inane idea,What happens if that person has the qualifications but you won't hire them cause they smoke but you got someone helping you already that does drugs in their own time,ďťżSmoking Ban acceptable for Bartenders Health

doctor. And colleagues at the conducted medical tests on 53 silicon valley bartenders for signs of respiratory symptoms such as wheezing, hacking and coughing, shortness of breath and phlegm production.success, wrote today in the, Showed 59 proportion of

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman