THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    ego black gucci shoulder bag quite
    One month after 18-year-old Birmingham, al teen Natalee Holloway disappeared while you're on a school trip, it is still not known whether she actually is dead or in existence, or what happened to be able to her.However, Aruba's legal professional general insists her office is making progress."The investigation goes well," Caren Janssen mentioned. Janssen also rejects suggestions that her workplace is not capable of handling your analysis."I am an experienced qualified prosecutor and I by now handled several of these situations in Holland," she said.Janssen instructed an American cable television network that the father of an Dutch teenager charged in the disappearance of a younger U.S. female told his kid and his two buddies that "when there is no body you don't have a case."Paul vehicle der Sloot, a judge in training in Aruba, agrees he or she gave his kid and his friends legal services."I explained to them your procedures, so that they wouldn't panic. That was ample for the prosecutor for you to suspect that I has been an accomplice," this individual told Dutch television.Janssen said that the senior van der Sloot had obstructed the investigation by asking a friend of the son, who had been interrogated by law enforcement officials, what he had said excitedly."They spoke about the circumstance that when there is no body you don't have a case, which was already in the very first day after the disappearance,In . Janssen said.Joran van der Sloot, 19, and two Surinamese brothers remain in custody.There are no even now definitive answers about what happened to Holloway, reports CBS News Correspondent Steve Futterman. Few believe there is certainly any chance she is still alive; lookup crews are basically trying to find her entire body."We cannot exclude in which something terribly wrong happened to Natalee," mentioned Janssen. "We are determined to uncover Natalee and in case someone harmed her, to find those who are responsible." no earlier page next 1/2 gucci outlet
    Here is a little-known fact: Murder may be one of the best causes of death between pregnant women. gucci outlet
    The atmosphere around the Boulder, Colo. courthouse is frantic, reports CBS News Correspondent Manuel Gallegus. The national media are camped-out. Print reporters line the road accompanied by about 60 television cameras.A "media-free zone" is up around the constructing keeping the push away from the grand court, while crews are shooting a made-for-TV video ?r12; Perfect Murder, Excellent Town ?r12; about the case. That occasionally translates into movie cameras shooting local reporters which might be filming national correspondents. Mostly, the residents are taking the press mob in pace, but a few angry people have voiced their frustration.Some residents point out people care more details on the Ramsey case outside Boulder than they do inside.APReporters and photography lovers queue up on the curb across the street through the Boulder County Proper rights Center. Since the Ramsey household left town as well as moved to Atlanta, true has lost a number of its appeal to Boulder residents. After the Ramsey loved ones moved, a consortium of some of the beloved ones wealthy friends purchased and beautified the house and started renting it out to be able to students from the School of Colorado in Boulder.Nonetheless, in spite of the lack of local attention and the media mayhem, the mountain group of Boulder will likely be dealing with this case for years. Prosecutors will keep investigating get the job done grand jury comes up empty. http://www.shinglespringsdreamhomes.com/guccioutlet.html
    Thursday, Sept. 12, 2003, is the 2nd anniversary on the assault on America. In the last two years, the president provides ordered troops to three fronts - Iraq, Afghanistan and the worldwide hideouts involving al Qaeda. 60 Minutes II didn't know at the time, but when Correspondent Scott Pelley spoke with obama near the first anniversary of 9/11, the battle with Iraq was only seven months apart. President Bush instructed us then which he wanted Americans to remain focused on the terrorists of al Qaeda as he does every day. In fact, this is a battle he informs himself of every day in the Oval Place of work, literally keeping rating, one terrorist at any given time.In his desk, obama says, r0;I have a categorized document that might incorporate some pictures on there, simply to keep reminding me personally about whor17;s on the market, where they might be.r1;And because the terrorists are captures as well as killed? r0;I might create a little check presently there, yeah,r1; Mr. Rose bush admits. Since then, he is checked off some of al Qaeda's top collection with the arrests associated with Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, accused of planning the actual attack on The usa; Ramzi Bin Al Shibh, presumably a 9/11 plotter; and a man known as "Hambali," Qaeda's top man throughout Asia. But still as a whole are Osama bin Filled and Ayman Zawahiri, al Qaeda's Simply no. 2 in charge. These are the men who changed the particular president's world view. Currently, Mr. Bush consumes Iraq with 148,Thousand troops and is combating in Afghanistan with Ten,000 more.Saddam is no longer in power, but he hasn't been captured, and there's no indication of the weapons of mass destruction that the president said have been a threat value war. Mr. Bush came to the White House intending to draw American troops rear from entanglements overseas. He has been become a president that is defined by the wars he's waged. His job approval rating, in a CBS News Poll was Ninety percent when troops explained into Afghanistan. Today's it can be 55 percent : almost exactly the same as it was in the beginning, before the strike on America. Portion I: The President's Story Part II: The Days After http://www.shinglespringsdreamhomes.com/guccioutlet.html

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman