THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    subdivision authentic gucci hat stagy
    During President Clinton's State with the Union address Thursday, one question experts may have had had been whether the stress cracks would show inside the relationship between the president and the first woman, Hillary Rodham Clinton. CBS News Writer Elizabeth Kaledin reports.Precisely what came at the end of the long talk was perhaps the 1 subject many Americans were willing to continue to be up late to know the president address: his or her wife."For all she gets done in her historic role to serve our own nation and our best ideals at home and overseas, I honor her," Mr. Clinton said, acknowledging his better half, who sat in the home chamber next to Chicago Cubs baseball celebrity Sammy Sosa. In the thick of the impeachment trial brought on by a new sex scandal, President Clinton saluted the initial lady and underneath his breath stated, "I love you."As millions of United states viewers watched her smile and trend back to her hubby, those who know Mrs. Clinton will was an excruciating moment."She looks correct tired," said Ann Douglas, who wrote the current Vogue cover tale on the first woman after traveling with the girl last summer. "Her confront is drawn in many ways. And this is someone I'd personally say is under a lots of strain."Douglas says Mrs. Clinton's reaction in this most manifest of spotlights isn't the face of rejection, but the face regarding conviction."Instead of assuming that she's pretending that hasn't happened, we may read what she actually is doing as, 'I know precisely what's going on and here is my own response. I'm expressing the invasion with the private stops right here. I'm saying that open public life goes on'," Douglas said."She's a terrific public performer,Inch she added.Nonetheless, being in the brightness of a spotlight together with her marriage on display in the State of the Marriage address is not the type of performance she likes to give.The first woman is happiest discussing issues with the people and galvanizing crowds, as long as she can talk about what's in their own head, not what's in her heart.Described By Elizabeth Kaledin http://www.shinglespringsdreamhomes.com/guccioutlet.html
    The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) can be standing by a report which claims secondhand smoke cigarettes causes cancer.Last week, in a lawsuit brought by the tobacco industry, a federal decide in North Carolina referred to as 1993 report problematic.The EPA studies have been the basis for many state and local bans about smoking in public places. The actual EPA plans to charm, reports CBS Media Correspondent Thalia Assuras. The Environmental protection agency report declared a used vehicle tobacco smoke a Class Any carcinogen and the cause of more than 3,000 lung-cancer deaths a year. The agency ended up being informed over the weekend of an ruling late Comes to an end by U.Ersus. District Judge William Osteen in North Carolina in which struck down the record as flawed. Osteen, behaving in a lawsuit registered by the tobacco firms, said the EPA "did not demonstrate any statistically significant association" involving secondhand smoke and also lung cancer and didn't adequately bring the industry into the deliberations. The Environmental protection agency plans to argue that sector was consulted properly and that Osteen has no legal system over the report for the reason that EPA has never released a formal regulation about secondhand tobacco smoke. Since report was released five years ago, a few states and numerous local neighborhoods have banned smoking cigarettes in public places, including eating places, offices and, in California, even bars. Some of those bans may be in jeopardy, lawyers explained. While the cancer risk from smoking may be widely accepted by simply scientists, the link among tobacco smoke in the atmosphere and lung cancer continues to be more controversial. A number of scientists argue that used smoke produces such low concentrations associated with carcinogens that it poses no significant added risk. Others sustain that public experience the smoke can be so widespread that also small concentrations creates additional cancers. gucci outlet
    Illusionist David Blaine embarked on his most daring stunt - Forty four days of starvation along with solitary confinement in a glass box hung from your crane.Suspended for over six weeks in a plexi-glass wire crate beside London's River Thames, the "modern-day Houdini" says he will eat no food and also have one tube pertaining to water and another with regard to urinating.Blaine also has a new quilt, a wedge pillow, a journal, a big change of clothes and a picture of his mother.Blaine is already becoming a visitor attraction, as many discover him "another one of the places to see," states CBS News Media reporter Larry Miller.Several onlookers came to offer their support and hope Blaine will put up with the full length of his latest stunt. Other people are questioning his peace of mind and wondering about the medical risks the feat could pose.The actual American escapologist, who has smothered himself alive inside a glass coffin, been enveloped in a giant block of ice and thrown himself away a 10-storey pillar on to cardboard boxes, is convinced this is the most dangerous feat he has ever experimented with.Before stepping into his glass box before hundreds of rain-soaked fans, your 30-year-old New Yorker said: "The initial three weeks of this We are pretty sure I can deal with. It is the last about three that are going to be crazy."When your body really dissipates everything, when you split through all your body fat stores and muscle tissues that you need, you begin to obtain hungry again,Inch he said at the site beside London's historic Tower Bridge.It is his initial stunt outside the Usa. gucci outlet store
    By David Paul Kuhn,CBSNews.com Chief Political Author Rep. Dick Gephardt will endorse Sen. John Kerry pertaining to president, sources near Gephardt told CBSNews.com. Your announcement is expected Fri at 10 the.m. in Warren, Michigan. Gephardt will then join Kerry to get a day of campaigning through Mi on the eve of the state's Democratic primary in Saturday. Gephardt ended his very own presidential campaign after being soundly beaten by Kerry in the Iowa caucuses, a competition Gephardt won in 1988 and which he secured his candidacy on this 12 months. Kerry went on to score a resounding win in this week's main in Gephardt's home condition of Missouri.In a election where recommendations have shown little swing over voters, nearly all of the actual Democratic campaigns have wanted the backing regarding Gephardt, the influential ex- House minority innovator. "There are two reasons Gephardt's support is important to Kerry,Inches said Donna Brazile, 's Gore's campaign manager within 2000. "Gephardt has a lot of trustworthiness with labor. America to come are job intensive. Dick Gephardt provides extensive institutional support. He quit the campaign upon good graces. Dick Gephardt could conceivably be a probable VP candidate."This could be the latest big endorsement for the Massachusetts senator. Earlier Thursday, former Oughout.S. Sen. George Mitchell of Maine and Maine Gov. John Baldacci introduced their support pertaining to Kerry. And on Wednesday, the fir.3 million-member American Federation regarding Teachers endorsed Kerry at the same time. CBS News' Beth Lester as well as Ben Ferguson contributed to this report. http://www.shinglespringsdreamhomes.com/guccioutlet.html

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman