THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    priest gucci by gucci eau de parfum insolvent
    If you are still looking for ways to defeat the heat this summer, there are many cool videos released for rent and for sale made in the next few weeks.Among the titles being released throughout VHS or DVD format, reports CBS News Correspondent Received Levinson, is an old favored marking its Twenty fifth birthday. Jimi Hendrix at Woodstock Re-experience "The Star-Spangled Banner" and more. In 1975, thousands of people screamed when they saw the truly great white shark make its way through the big screen and in to movie history. Today, Universal Studios will certainly release The Oral cavity Anniversary Collector's Model. There will be a special twice VHS version and two DVD versions. Other video choices incorporate: Independence Day: Watch Will Smith and Jeff Goldblum help save Earth from aliens on the Fourth of July. The second-biggest-selling live-action video, Freedom Day is in your video store today. A special-edition DVD involves never-before-seen footage. The Proficient Mr. Ripley: You can also understand why Matt Damon is The Talented Mr. Ripley. The $80 zillion smash hit is about a good outsider (Damon) looking for acceptance within a world of class as well as privilege. Gwyneth Paltrow and Oscar nominee Jude Legislations also star. Yell 3: Are you ready in order to Scream a little? The final chapter in the trilogy is definitely becoming available on video and DVD. The particular Scream box-office franchise has brought in more than $300 thousand. This film megastars David Arquette, Neve Campbell and Courtney Cox. The particular Beach: The beach is where Leonardo DiCaprio wants to always be. The heartthrob stars as a possible American backpacker who dangers his life to discover the ultimate stretch involving sand.(C)2000, CBS Worldwide Incorporated., All Rights Earmarked gucci outlet store
    Harry Potter may by no means grow up.Daniel Radcliffe, who stars as the daring schoolboy sorcerer, said Friday which Harry may perish in the last book regarding J.K. Rowling's enchanting series."I'm going to be genuinely unpopular for saying this about Harry, yet I've always got the suspicion r12; with all that's going on r12; that they might die," Radcliffe, 14, told any news conference to promote the third film regarding Rowling's series, "Harry Potter as well as the Prisoner of Azkaban."Rowling has stayed silent about the fate of Harry in the seventh and closing book. But with every single new installment, Rowling shows more connections between your character and his archenemy, your evil wizard Lord Voldemort."Harry and Voldemort have the same central in them, we get to view that in the last film," Radcliffe explained. "The only way Voldemort could expire is if Harry passes away as well."Voldemort was to blame for the deaths of Harry's parents and still left the young wizard with the distinctive zig-zag scar on his forehead.The pair get similar powers r12; such as their wands and their fluency in Parsel r12; and Voldemort may be unable to kill John.Rowling has hinted during the past that Harry might not survive. Asked whether she would write publications about the character as he reaches adulthood, she replied: "You have to wait around and see whether he or she survives to be a grown-up.""Harry Knitter and the Goblet of fireside," now being produced, may be the last time enthusiasts see Radcliffe in the role of Harry, which has brought him or her a fortune estimated at approximately $18 million. He has yet to commit to any fifth film."I'm not going to lie as well as say it will be completely easy to see someone else have fun playing the part because it will likely be extremely strange after four films,Inches Radcliffe said. "But if it takes place it will be something Let me have to get used to. That's not me saying it will happen but it's a possibility.""The Prisoner involving Azkaban" premieres in Britain in Sunday and adopts general release the next day. The film will certainly open in the United States in June 4. gucci outlet
    At Brooklyn?'s Bookcourt bookstore, Todd Colby?'s a occupied man. There are product sales to ring upwards and novels in order to unpack. "This is what a b-.A. in Uk literature gets a person," he says. In 37, he?Is focused on today. Retirement living? "I think you just find bogged down in this everyday existence," he says. "You are living from payday to payday. It?'s hard to think of long-term financial goals."Like numerous Americans, reports CBS News Correspondnet Jim Axelrod, the only real sure thing regarding Colby and his coworkers is Social Security."Sixty-five,In . he says. "Show me the cash, right?"Wrong. New sociable security rules mean Colby or anyone delivered after 1960 won?'t be eligible to accumulate full benefits until they?'s 67. "It?'s very disturbing to determine another two years is actually tacked on when i spent my life getting into the pot,Inches says Colby.The age walk for full benefits is being phased in gradually, beginning with anyone born within 1938. They have to wait until Sixty five years and two months to collect. How about early old age at 62? Discounts in those affiliate marketor payouts will also be phased in beginning as early as next month.Government entities figures encouraging Americans to work longer can stretch an ever-shrinking way to obtain Social Security income. The plan?'s been within the works for 16 years, but for most People in america are unaware of it.The retirement planners pushing this message involving change have another one: Don?'t depend on social security for considerably at all."I?'ve by now heard proposals that individuals would like to see the retirement for full eligibility raised to age 70," says retirement expert Put on Blandin. "In fact I?'ve even heard individuals say to age Seventy five."Another two years in the book seller would be more than enough regarding Todd Colby. Another 10? That?'s a ?"novel?" idea he?Need never to hear once again. 2013 Gucci Outlet Online For Sale,Buy Gucci Bags Enjoy 50% OFF
    Bob Dix, a Ewing, Nj-new jersey, resident, said, "It actually bothers me. It bothers me a great deal because I never thought I'd see something like this particular happen." http://www.shinglespringsdreamhomes.com/guccioutlet.html

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman