THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    Cheaply GHD Online At liberty Shipping
    Cheap GHD Straighteners Recently I bought a GHD straighteners UK online. It is a great live for the treatment of my skin of one's teeth and I turn to account it to type my curls that got tons praise. As we all understand that GHD ringlets straighteners is a wonderful marque popular recompense straighten or curl hair.Many people ingest GHD straighteners to fashion the mane through themselves. It is easy against you to straighten your trifle with stingy GHD straighteners,but numberless people purpose not remember how to bring into play this wonderful straighteners to form other skin of one's teeth style. Conditions,I pay some tips suitable you to curl your plaits after my experienced.

ghd uk outlet The additional GHD Air is in fact designed as a authoritative gismo, repayment for stylists working up a buffet in salons. It???s bursting with features that vamoose blow-drying quicker and easier, including an extra elongated power telegraph for pliancy, two sizes of concentrator nozzle, ionic technology since an effortlessly frizz-free and smoother consummate, fickle animate and bowl along settings, together with a unfriendly shot. All in all the wish is to make a salon-style blow-dry achievable every period, without the have occasion for exchange for a stylist. The nozzles click into spot and donĄŻt budge or twirl, the buttons are mild and likeable to move about and the extended line add up to it easy to range far while doing your locks and not come by in a skein that Scooby Doo would be jealous of.

Cheap Ghd UK Recently I bought a GHD straighteners UK online. It is a great live benefit of my curls and I smoke it to word choice my hair that got tons praise. As we all understand that GHD ringlets straighteners is a great brand famous proper for straighten or curl hair.Many people ingest GHD straighteners to form the hair during themselves. It is quiet for you to straighten your trifle with stingy GHD straighteners,but tons people purpose not know how to bring into play this marvellous straighteners to name other fraction style. Now,I pay some tips suitable you to curl your plaits after my experienced.

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman