THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    six gucci handbags outlet canada hundred
    Marla Ruzicka was, as a lot of people have said over the last few days, a st, a boisterous, energetic, energetic, happy-go-lucky, saint, claims CBS News Writer Lee Cowan, who knew the girl."Her compassion for individual suffering was countless," he says.It is what first received her to Afghanistan, to be able to count for herself the innocent civilians hurt by the conflict."There's lots and lots of subjects, unfortunately, and we wish to give them help,In . she said.Bonnie Docherty initial met Ruzicka in Kabul. She not only helped the victims, Docherty says, but the girl "cheered the spirits of these of us who saw the suffering daily."If I had to use one term, it would be full of life, boundless love for people your woman was working for. The girl made working in a combat zone more bearable."When the particular U.S. turned its sights to Iraq, so does Ruzicka.But no one ended up being doing the work she wanted to do.So, along with close friend and friend April Pedersen, Ruzicka founded her own aid organization, CIVIC: the Campaign for Innocent Civilians within Iraq.Pedersen speaks with The Early Show co-anchor John Smith Thursday.Ruzicka, Cowan marvels, became a one-woman wonder, undertaking what the U.S. government at first turned down to do: take responsibility to the tens of thousands of civilians remaining struggling in the wake of war, via deaths, injuries, damaged homes, and more."Each person is a story, and each particular person has needs, that is certainly our priority,Inches she said."What motivated her was a powerful sense of justice, adoringly giving aid," says Ruben Brigety involving George Mason School.Last Saturday, which heart that provided so much was struck with a blow also Ruzicka couldn't heal. no earlier page next 1/2 gucci money clip
    Actor, director and also producer Robert Redford welcome the family of Ernesto "Che" Guevara with a private Sunday verification of his firm's new movie concerning the revolutionary's early years: "The Bike Diaries.""I've come to existing the movie I made about Che,In . Redford said in brief remarks to reporters outside a Havana theater. "I'm willing to be here.""The Motorcycle Diaries," directed by Brazilian Walter Salles, with Mexican actor Gael Garcia Bernal within the lead role, tells of Guevara's travels across Latina America before joining the revolution involving Cuban leader Fidel Castro.Guevara's widow, Aleida March, and several of their children ended up seen at the verification of the movie.Among others seen entering the theater for the screening were Ramiro Valdes, a former commander in Cuba's revolution over 40 years ago; as well as Alfredo Guevara, who directs the actual annual New Latina American Cinema Festivity.Havana was a second end for "The Motorcycle Diaries," which obtained much praise plus a standing ovation Saturday, on the Sundance Film Festival that will Redford hosts annually in Park City, Utah.The portrait of the Argentine-born rebel as a son is intended to provide experience in the early stirrings of his or her social conscience.The actual film isn't the first time that Redford has immersed himself in the environment and issues of Cuba during the revolution that put Fidel Castro in power in 1959.In 1990, Redford appeared in Sydney Pollack's "Havana" like a gambler who rolls into town in 1958 hopeful of making a pot of greenbacks, falls in love, which is changed by the situations he witnesses because the revolution explodes.Redford furthermore visited Cuba for real, in 1988, at which time - according to the New York Daily News - there are reports that he had opted scuba-diving with Castro.Those reports earned him a great interrogation by U.Ersus. Treasury agents upon their return. gucci by gucci perfume
    President Clinton was at the Bright House Monday attempting to save a part of his or her legacy -- a youngsters volunteer program named Americorps."In so many ways Americorps is the embodiment of the deal My partner and i struck with the American people," he said into a group of graduating Americorps volunteers. Hillary Clinton has been on the New York united states senate campaign trail selling herself and assaulting Republicans on education."The Republican tax plan would virtually gut this expenditure," she mentioned during a speech. When they were thus engaged, the man who may change the legacies of both Clintons was also talking.Self-sufficient Counsel Kenneth Starr said he would issue his last report on the Clinton analysis before the 2000 election, reports CBS Information Correspondent Phil Jones."It would have to be a comprehensive last report that is factually self-explanatory, that does not engage in characterization," he said.In response, Lanny Davis, one of the president's White House lawyers during the impeachment situation, today called for Starr to issue a complete exoneration from the Clintons and say:"'I investigated the Clintons. I found absolutely no wrong-doing. I investigated the travel office, I ran across no wrong doing. My partner and i investigated the FBI files concerning the Clintons, I ran across no wrong doing.A We would all be impressed if Kenneth Starr would do this because so much of his orientation was to locate guilt and he must be conscious; where they doesn't find sense of guilt, say so," mentioned Davis. In spite of speculation in the press that will Starr has decided not to take legal action against either of the Clintons, he is refusing to confirm which. Bill Clinton would not be the 1st president to leave the White House having an uncertain legal potential. Twenty-five years ago Monday, Richard Nixon left facing possible indictment. He was saved by a presidential pardon. gucci post
    Kicker Sebastian Janikowski, the first-round draft select who has had current run-ins with the law, appears close to signing a binding agreement with the Oakland Raiders. Jacksonville-based realtor Paul Healy would not discharge terms of the deal or would he confirm the pending signing Wed. He did point out Janikowski would be present with a news conference Thursday at his workplace, however. A representative for the Raiders on Wednesday said they have "nothing to announce yet." Quarterback Chad Pennington, the player written one spot under Janikowski, signed a five-year offer worth $5.7 million with the New York Water jets. Janikowski's deal is expected being worth about the same, despite the fact that his off-field problems may have played a part within the negotiations. The Raiders surprised a lot of people by deciding on the troubled Florida Condition kicker 17th overall inside the draft. Last month, he or she was charged with possessing the designer medicine GHB, also known as the "date-rape" drug. He is free about bond, awaiting arraignment about those charges. He or she is allowed to leave the state to practice with the Raiders, which begin training camping Friday. Earlier in June, the ancient of Poland was discovered innocent of trying for you to bribe a Tallahassee police officer with $300 to release his / her roommate from custody of the children after an argument using a bouncer who probably would not let him into a community nightclub. Despite the problems, the Raiders liked his or her strong leg. They provided him the first kicker to become chosen in the very first round since Brand new Orleans selected Russell Erxleben of Arizona with the 11th pick in 1979.(Chemical)2000 The Linked Press. All Legal rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, as well as redistributed http://www.vlekrecords.com/gucci-factory-outlet-sale/
    With a week to go till Election Day, a little Ralph Nader rally inside the crucial battleground express of Michigan has not been anything to brag with regards to, and it hardly looked like a threat to Al Gore's advertising campaign.But nationwide tests are showing Nader along with four to five percent with the vote in some important states – and that worries the Gore campaign. Despite calls from several Democrats for Nader to relinquish, he's charging forward.On Tuesday, he released a new air warfare; a cynical jab from what Nader has called the "arrogancy" of both the Democratic along with Republican parties."When I grow up, I want to be frustrated, disenchanted, disenfranchised. When I become adults I want politicians to ignore me," say children in the Tv set ad. Then the announcer intones, "Is that what you want coming from government?"Democratic Party insiders argue that the people popping out for Nader would truly vote for Vice President Gore if Nader were not running. Nevertheless, Nader claims these are independents, first-time voters and folks from both parties who're fed up. As for Nader, there isn't any turning back; he does not care who's chosen and he's convinced he owes nothing to Gore. He told Cbs television studios News Correspondent Phil Jackson he doubts sometimes Gore or George T. Bush will pay manual intervention to to him or her if they're elected."I've got eight years knowledge about Al Gore," he states. "I couldn't even make him go down three blocks to the Capitol Hilton and handle one thousand leaders of environmental, consumer, labour, minority, civil privileges, women's rights teams – all groups that are in Washington. This individual couldn't be irritated, nor could Costs Clinton."Nader will not stop. Triumph for him will be getting the five percent this individual needs to qualify his / her Green Party pertaining to millions of dollars in federal government matching funds. In the event that those votes originate from Al Gore, Nader doesn't treatment. gucci 2012
    A new study detects aspirin is extensively underused by people with cardiovascular disease, despite its ability to prevent heart attacks. http://www.vlekrecords.com/gucci-shoulder-bag-sale/

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman