THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    except gucci bag sale rubbish
    Tape from a convenience retailer security camera shows three men brazenly stealing installments of beer. At one more store, surveillance images show a young guy with his hands total running out without paying.In Odessa and Midland Texas these kinds of grab-and-go-thefts are known as "beer runs". Lately this had begun seeking less and less like a work and more like a stampede, accounts CBS News' Bob McNamara."It would be a humdinger of a problem. A large, big problem," claims Ecter County Sheriff R.J. Yearwood.Most of the robbers are too young to legally buy beer and many are extremely brazen. "We had one that took off with the beer and that he said, 'Sorry dude got to do it,' as well as walked out," affirms store manager Patricia Miller.But when local news broadcasts commenced a crime-stoppers segment very last spring, viewers not only identified friends found in the act, some even turned in family members for the $50 reward."One individual that was punching the stores, we probably had 10 messages or calls in 10 minutes, individuals calling to identify him," says Susan Rogers of Crimestoppers.Wanted posters at 7-11 stores are also cutting into the criminal offense wave. "It has diminished the beer operates in the Midland-Odessa market simply by 67-percent," says Ralph Stewart of the Convenience Store managers Association. In the 15 months since the crackdown began, more than 62 beer run robberies have been solved. For a lot of of the thieves, having been caught on recording was so embarrassing, they turned themselves within."It was really embarrassing. Everybody recognized me," says 19-year-old beer bandit Erin.To be with her beer running would have been a fad, but the lady never bargained on the disgrace it could bring. "I'm glad that it made a optimistic change for me knowning that I've got my life together now," your woman says. "But its being a part of my prior you know I wish would not have happened."With your cameras now rolling in six Tx cities where a few still think dependent on convenience is a few crime, getting trapped seems only to certainly be a matter of time. http://www.vlekrecords.com/gucci-purses-outlet/
    A home video exhibits the story of a party night to remember, but for all the wrong factors. Instead of a big evening on the town, 10 pupils from Lynbrook High School received the scare with their lives when they understood their chauffeur, John Krause -- or Uncle Joe, as he called herself -- was slurring his words and phrases and driving inconsistently. They even warned him several times to slow, reports CBS News Correspondent Maggie Cooper."You've got to stop speeding Uncle Chad!" the kids yelled at him with one point. The students still left the prom in the Milleridge Inn and ended up on their way to a night time cruise when Kraus began weaving between cars and tried to make a left-hand turn from the heart lane.Police say these Lynbrook High students had been smart. They didn't permit the driver know that they thought he has been drunk. They lastly got him to tug over with a clever strategy."I told him I was having an asthma attack and I needed to get my personal inhaler in the back trunk," explained Ricky McIntyre, one of the students. In which quick thinking empowered 17 year-old McIntyre and pals to retrieve a new cell phone and privately dial 911. These folks were met by law enforcement officials at a nearby junction and Kraus was caught on drunken driving charges.The car organization, Carriage Limousine, given a statement saying "Our firm does weekly spot checks on the owners and never once did we ever get a complaint about him or his or her driving. He has been recently terminated as a result of their actions."The students explained fter all the swerving and around collisions, it was magic no one was slain."We saved his living too. It could have already been really bad,Inch said Rich, among the passengers. It was flu reality for an occasion that promised to get an evening of fantasy. http://www.vlekrecords.com/gucci-handbags-outlet/
    CBS News Correspondent Shelter Cowan reports on Iraqi nursing homes in crisis. Walk into any Baghdad hospital as well as the depravity is almost as taking in as the scent involving death. Sterile is definitely an unknown word here and increasingly, same with a medical degree. Doctor Edison Norman is down to simply two residents, a single surgeon and no nursing staff. All of them fled out of fear and so significantly, none have returned beyond duty. It's this specific desperate all across the location and all across the country, that's not the worst of it. "This is the subsequent day our healthcare facility doesn't have any anesthetic,Inches says Dr. Gary. They also have no electrical power, no water, but lots of patients.Greater than a hundred today on it's own came to the hospital, which includes one man hurt not from coalition tanks or bullets, however from looting by his very own people. There wasn't even a bed to present him. That is not the truth however for every healthcare facility. One of Baghdad's largest is completely empty because of looting. Over two days, ordinary Iraqis started in and took whatever they could, all the way down on the mattresses on the gurney.As well as worse, doctors have now been replaced by a great armed militia. Religious volunteers want to fill a need and they also blame the U.S. for neglect."The most important and the largest power in the whole world can't protect a little hospital? I don't understand it," says provide H.D. Salman. Most militiamen are Shiite Muslims who have been seeking to edge their national politics into Saddam Hussein's power foundation for years. Fundamentalists have been using this plan elsewhere in the Middle Eastern side for decades, and what much better place to start than healing the wounds of the would-be faithful. "I don't know anything about hospital operate but I come below only because I need to protect this hospital," says Salman. The actual U.S. isn't really alone in the race for hearts and minds here. But with so many trying so desperately to reach away, the first hands to adopt it may be the ones who win. gucci sweatpants
    Restaurant consultant John Imbergamo drives to work but they takes time for a everyday walk, either through Wa Park near his home or coming from his office to be able to clients downtown."I end up walking a lot. It's easier than getting into my car and also driving, especially down-town," said the actual 6-foot-1 Imbergamo, who at 280 pounds says going for walks is his principal form of exercise. "Hopefully going for walks helps me maintain my weight wherever it is."Now researchers with the University of Denver colorado at Boulder have got better news for walkers: Strolling might help obese adults burn more calories per mile when compared with brisk walking and can even lower the potential risk of arthritis and accidental injuries to the joints than picking up the pace.Doctoral student Ray Browning and his colleagues studied 20 men and women regarding normal weight along with 20 considered obese as they walked established distances at different speeds. They located the obese men and women burned more calories from fat walking at a reduced pace for a longer time than walking at a more quickly speed.It might be exactly the incentive needed for people turned off by the conventional advice to take at the very least five brisk taking walks, 30 minutes at a time, per week.About 60 thousand Americans age Twenty or older are thought obese, according to the Nationwide Center for Well being Statistics. Their health attention costs amount to about $100 billion a year, according to The American Obesity Relationship. no previous page up coming 1/2 discount gucci handbags
    At all 400 air-ports across America, stability screeners are on higher notify, looking for cameras, mobile devices and radios that could, in fact, be weapons or weapons, Abc News Correspondent Bob Orr reports. In a stability advisory issued Tuesday, the particular Department of Homeland Security warned, "al Qaeda may possibly attempt to modify frequent electronic items taken by air tourists for use as weapons in order to circumvent improved upon security screening."The uncommonly specific alert is based on information from a lately captured al Qaeda working that the terror group may be planning a fresh hijacking. "This is one of those good examples, ladies and gentlemen, once we get specific info that is actionable,In . said Homeland Protection Secretary Tom Form.A recent raid on an al Qaeda safe house abroad revealed terrorists have been working to conceal bombs in cameras and convert flash attachments to be able to stun guns. And administrators say terrorists may use keyless entrance openers, cell phones and stereos to hide small explosives that could go undetected simply by airport x-ray machines. The particular advisory warns: "The amount of explosives that could be contained within even smallest camera might cause collateral damage."Intelligence sources say al Qaeda can also be working to perfect footwear bomb r11; an improved version of the device Richard Reid did not detonate aboard a Paris-to-Miami trip in December of 2001. And terrorists may well attempt to hide homemade explosive devices beneath, or stitched within, loose fitting apparel.All of which means more hours for passengers from security checkpoints. "We question the traveling community, if you have electronic devices within your carry-on baggage, pull all of them out, because if find them in the x-ray machine we're going to pull a person aside and take a look at them anyhow,Inch said Ridge.Govt officials say they are fully aware of no particular terror plot, but it's clear aviation remains a target and also the focus of arranging by al Qaeda. gucci handbags on
    Whether it comes from containers or fruits and vegetables, ascorbic acid has long been a popular a part of any health regime. In fact it's the # 1 request at Lucky's veggie juice joint in New york, reports CBS Reports Correspondent Elizabeth Kaledin. "Vitamin C is extremely popular. It is by far the most popular vitamin," says Lucky's Doug Eco-friendly.Now scientists are generally unlocking a whole new risk of vitamin C: it's capacity to prevent illness by fighting stress. New research at the University regarding Alabama subjected rodents to stressful conditions causing their strain hormone levels to rise. When scientists fed the particular rats megadoses of vitamin C their production of anxiety hormones was diminished."The animals that were burdened and not given H had triple the actual blood levels of the stress hormones," says researcher P. Samuel Campbell.But what does that mean for stress in people? Very little, says Dr. Mark Levine of the National Organizations of Health. Will still be to early to see exactly how this might result in human models, and people could never require a quantity of vitamin C similar to that given to the rats. "It's quite possible vit c will have effects inside the adrenal gland and on strain," says Levine. "But I believe based on this study you cannot say that now throughout humans."In both animals and people, the adrenal glandular reacts to stress simply by releasing hormones that will trigger the "fight as well as flight" response and suppress the immune system.Campbell mentioned he thinks which our prehistoric tropical forebears probably ate a lot of vitamin C within a diet rich in fresh fruits. If that is the case, men and women may really need excess of the government recommended everyday allowance of 58 milligrams a day to keep healthy.Dr. Levine also believes current suggestions are too low and remains cautiously optimistic concerning the study's results. He says the many benefits of vit c have yet to be tapped.The particular government's guidelines on what much vitamin C to adopt are currently being debated and new ones are required by the end of the year. designer gucci

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman