THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    wholesale michael kors p0w2c8
    acopy.143

Ohio When they heard Jets cornerback was out for the summer season with a torn ACL, 49ers wide recipient and running back shook their heads Monday.

naturally, sf will benefit with Revis sidelined Sunday when the 49ers visit New Jersey but both Moss and Gore have great respect for Revis, 27, A fourtime Pro Bowler who is widely contemplated the NFL's best cornerback.

Moss, Then the Patriots, And Revis faced each other in seven games from 2007 to '10.

"it's always bad to hear of a seasonending injury, Moss said at a 49ers' charity event at a child hospital on the team's first full day in Ohio. "I've been a fan of Darrelle Revis. I've always liked taking part against Darrelle Revis. I've you should put him in an upperechelon class of cornerbacks, If not better cornerback in the league,

Tight end didn't figure to opposed to Revis, But he shared Moss' idea: He wanted to take the field against among the NFL's elite players.

"I was ready on it, Davis these. "I've always aspired to go against him because I hear he's the best. I like to tackle the best,

with no having Revis, Cornerback, The Jets' firstround decide upon in 2010, Will move into the starting lineup alongside. The Jets reportedly are exploring the chance of signing an experienced freeagent cornerback or acquiring one http://www.cfultimate.org/cloutlet.html in a trade.

Much of New York's blitzheavy defense is built around Revis shutting michael kors handbags cheap down the opponent's No. 1 wide wr. Revis, who had previously been injured in the Jets' win at Miami on Sunday, michael kors factory outlet http://www.osuwrfc.com/mkoutlet.html Allowed one touchdown in 2011 and quarterbacks had a woeful rating (45.6) When throwing in his steerage, based on Pro Football Focus.

the instant Revis http://www.cfultimate.org/oakley.html was sidelined by a concussion in Week 2, Had 275 meters, Two touchdowns together 125.1 rating in a 2710 conquer the Jets. On weekend, whales wideout had four of his five receptions after Revis was injured late in the third quarter.

"Maybe we play some opponents in different ways, Jets head coach said to the manhattan media Monday. "There's different ways to skin a cat. You can't just take away their receiver with one guy. again, We'll discover a way,

what's happening Revis out, The 49ers might goal testing on the Jets' front seven. nyc has allowed 148.7 hastening yards a game, Which ranks 28th active in the NFL,锘縩o AC as plane sits on tarmac all night

nj: A attractive, Dark and miserable fourhour stretch spent by hundreds of travelers parked in a diverted transatlantic plane renewed calls on Wednesday to add international travel to a monthsold federal rule limiting how long airlines can keep passengers trapped on the tarmac.

All of about 300 passengers marooned late Tuesday and early Wednesday at Bradley airport terminal outside Hartford, Conn, Finally reached their original holiday location, New Jersey's Newark Liberty international airport, all by midafternoon, Piling off buses and describing chaos and desperation in the cabin as temp and tempers rose.

Some guests fell ill from the heat as the LondontoNewark Virgin Atlantic flight lingered on the tarmac, and a minimum of one had to be administered oxygen, Said brian Cooper, A London resident looking to get to his job at a summer camp. The airline confirmed some travelers needed medical treatment but did not say how many.

"everyone was beginning to get a bit crazy; some individuals got fevers, They were really having trouble keeping up, Cooper talked about. "plainly they cracked. I guess these types of do happen, And this period www.osuwrfc.com/lvoutlet.html they happened to us,

a federal threehour limit on leffs.com/lv.html tarmac strandings went into effect in April, Eight months after 47 passengers on a ls Express flight were stranded overnight on a runway in Rochester, Minn.

The limit doesn't apply to arena flights and overseas airlines like Britain's Virgin Atlantic, But conveyance Secretary Ray LaHood recently solicited comments on whether it should. Federal officials will www.chutewp.com/oakley.html investigate if the Connecticut stranding violated any rules.

"The events reported overnight in Connecticut reinforce my belief that passengers have rights and have entitlement to fair treatment when they fly, LaHood said in your firm stand out Wednesday.

The airline issued an argument Wednesday thanking passengers for their patience, www.chutewp.com/cheapcl.html Apologizing for any inconvenience and offering vouchers for ground travelling and hotels. It was believing offering "getting some credit" On lottery tickets, Said philip Rossi, Virgin Atlantic vp for North America.

Tuesday's flight began inauspiciously when it was delayed more than an hour at London's Heathrow Airport. hard thunder storms then diverted it to Bradley, Though some tourists said they weren't told where the plane was heading leffs.com/mkhandbags.html or why.

issues the plane sat on the tarmac from around 8.20 pm to help 1 am, you said, As the heating inside the plane rose and darkness permeated the cabin. drivers said they were offered water but no food.

The climate outside was no higher than the low 70s, But the weather was very humid. Virgin said it was checking into complaints that the air-con did not run while the plane was parked.

"after a while pe

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005