THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    comb http://betasbydre174.labeautesalonandspa.com/2013/05/29/beats-by-dre-free/ beats by dre bea
    "I think about those little ones every single day," states Schwalier. "That's the toughest part."The terrorists accountable have not been caught. FBI agents sent to check out bombing have been stymied by a insufficient cooperation from the Saudi govt, and the bureau offers quietly withdrawn it is team from Saudi Arabic. So far, Schwalier is the simply person who has been reprimanded.Although the air power concluded Schwalier had taken affordable precautions to protect his troops, Defense Secretary Cohen decided he may have done more and forced him to leave the workplace.Schwalier says he has been unfairly singled out."I was the commander. I was responsible for those people. I am going to never try to shirk in which," he says. "But I feel as though the contributors of this attack have been terrorists."Nothing can resurrect Schwalier's career. There's only one factor he can hope for."I think we need to try to continue to find out who the actual culprits were," he says. "I think we owe that for the families."Attorney general Janet Reno vowed Wednesday not to give up until the responsible party is actually brought to justice.Nevertheless, without Saudi help, the work may not be as easy as it was to force Schwalier into pension.Reported by David Martin(C)1998, CBS Worldwide Inc., Almost all Rights Reserved dr dre ear buds
    The particular 20-minute procedure, called scleral growth surgery, involves implanting a number of tiny plastic disks in the whites of one eye. beats audio head phones
    U.S. thinking ability has concluded that the actual missile North South korea tested two weeks ago has a much greater range than initially thought, reports CBS News National Safety Correspondent David Martin . In reality, it could be capable of striking parts of the United States. Brains analysts originally approximated the range of the test at 950 miles, but soon after reviewing additional data they decided over the weekend that the missile can launch a small warhead greater than 3300 miles -- far ample to hit targets throughout Alaska, although not the reduced 48 states.This assessment will almost certainly drive a drastic recalculation of the threat posed by ballistic missiles. Until now, Ough.S. intelligence did not believe that any of the earth's rogue nations could have missiles capable of hitting the land until early in the next century. Just last July, a panel headed by past defense secretary Mark Rumsfeld warned that the U.S. could be found by surprise."We see an environment of little or no warning of ballistic missile dangers to the United States from many emerging powers," said Rumsfeld.The North Malay missile was thought to be a two-stage missile. Actually, it had a few stages. The third stage was used in an defeated attempt to put a satellite tv into orbit. The bomb was powerful adequate to carry a warhead virtually four times farther than the original estimate.Intelligence officials point out the third stage failed and that in any event the actual missile is not very exact. Still, no one declines this is a nasty surprise from a country which usually routinely trumpets it really is hatred of the U.S. and is shown to have both biological and chemical weaponry - in addition to sufficient plutonium for at least one fischer weapon.Reported by simply David Martin(C)1997, CBS Worldwide Incorporated., All Rights Set aside beats by dr dre solo light blue
    President Bush on Wednesday made a fresh pitch for his Interpersonal Security overhaul with this Republican-friendly state, yet a Republican congressman made clear which Mr. Bush still faces resistance within his own party.Even though the president still hasn't already offered a specific prefer to strengthen the nation's pension benefit system, he encouraged more lawmakers to offer their concepts as South Carolina's 2 Republican senators have."These men have recently been leaders in the discussion," Mr. Tree said. "They've stepped up and said, 'Here are some tips I want you to consider."'Mr. Bush wants to allow more youthful workers to reflect some of their Social Protection tax contributions directly into private accounts invested in stocks and bonds, but some Republicans have been slow to embrace the idea. Democrats appear at first sight united in opposition a plan they claim would break a social contract by shifting Social Safety from a government-guaranteed benefit to a personal investment subject to the risks of the market.Sales rep. Gil Gutknecht, R-Minn., said during an content board meeting with your (Rochester) Post-Bulletin that the president should overcome a "credibility problem" to revamp Social Safety.The congressman mentioned many people think the actual administration underestimated the price tag on the Iraqi war, next overestimated the benefits of Medicare's prescription medication plan."And now, all of the sudden, they question why people are a bit skeptical of their ... intend on Social Security,Inches he said. "It's partly any credibility problem."Gutknecht additionally rejected the Tree contention that Sociable Security is in "crisis.""If I use the word 'bankrupt,' you realize, kick me, since i don't think that's a reasonable term to say about Interpersonal Security," the particular congressman told your newspaper. "It is not within crisis today. I don't use the word 'crisis."' no past page next 1/2 dre beats solo skins
    Lincoln Chafee, who is wanting to succeed his dad as senator from Rhode Isle, has admitted in order to trying cocaine while a college student within the 1970s. A second prospect said he attempted marijuana. "I think it's important to put it into viewpoint - I tried that," Chafee, 46, told WJAR-TV in an interview. "It's certainly not something I'm happy with." Chafee, the mayor of Warwick, said he decided to speak freely about his benzoylmethylecgonine use following "dogged" asking yourself about whether Republican presidential candidate George W. Tree used drugs. The interviewer posed the question to Chafee during the Fri taping of a news show. "I had three choices: Lie, that was not an option, or evade it and also receive the consequences of this, or be honest. And i also chose to be honest,In . Chafee told the Connected Press after the send out. Chafee said he attempted cocaine while trainees at Brown College. He graduated inside 1975. Chafee is the single Republican running for the Us senate seat. The contest has also attracted Repetition. Robert Weygand, D-R.I., ex- Democratic Lt. Gov. Richard Licht, and past state Attorney General Arlene Violet, who might run as an independent. Your Providence Journal described Monday that Weygand admitted to experimenting with pot - but not heroin or cocaine - while at the University of Rhode Tropical isle. Licht and Violet both said they had not used at all illegal drugs. Chafee recognized that his admission could hurt his candidacy if voters hold him or her to the wholesome picture of his father, John Chafee, a former Boy Scout and World War II hero. "It's not something positive for my record,Inch he said. Said Violet: "I think his personal involvement with benzoylmethylecgonine is going to be between your ex and the voters." The elder Chafee announced a few months ago that he would not look for a fifth expression as senator in Year 2000. Chafee, 76, was secretary of the Navy along with a three-term Rhode Island governor before they became a senator.(C)2000 The Associated Media. All Rights Set-aside. This material may not be released, broadcast, rewritten, or shift beats pro high performance
    Marcel Marceau, the world's most recognized mime, has transformed peace and quiet into art in the career that has lasted more than half a century.The actual 77 year old is on tour along with his one man present, performing over Two hundred shows a year. He has no plan to cease working.Marceau is beginning a three-week manage in New York City including the American best of The Bowler Hat , presenting 12 mimes he skilled, mostly at his school in Paris, france.Marceau, before performing a picture from The Bowler Hat about the CBS News Early Show tells Anchor Bryant Gumbel his act remains fresh while he is "a witness of my time.He says some of his sketches "champion tradition in a certain way,Inch and other"relate to what is occurring in our time," including the nuclear threat. He says mime has moved to the level of art because "It's outside of words and it's like dance, in a selected way, because it can easily express everything, every single thought, with the pounds of the heart.In . The Bowler Hat is of a tribute in order to Charlie Chaplin's character The Tramp, typically seen as the elderly brother of Marceau's most well-known character Bip.Since the child years, Marceau has been an admirer of Chaplin, who was a major influence in his choice of career.Marceau created Bip throughout 1947, and initial toured the United States in 1955, playing to standing-room only crowds in San Francisco, Chicago, Wa, Philadelphia, and L . a ..Marceau's mime company was founded inside 1992. The Bowler Hat, its third play, is both a comic book fantasy and a love story, set backward and forward world wars london. The main character within Jonathan Bowler, who wears a bowler hat just as almost all his colleagues perform. When visiting a nearby pub, he is catagorized for a girl, and tends to buy a striking Spanish-style hat to thrill her. But his bowler won't come off his head, giving Jonathan limitless grief and establishing the stage for various surrealistic dream sequences. beats solo vs solo hd vs studio

Related Articles

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005