THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    chaussure louboutin pas cher a2n7l1
    acopy.3095

Nt per annum and grow into Government's six default schemes. Huljich Wealth direction, Which has been in the spotlight fake oakley sunglasses recently for its KiwiSaver selling practises topped the performance tables for the moderate, Balanced and growth families.

Brook Asset Management's Growth fund was the top performer in the potent growth funds with 4.57 per cent every year.

The top vocal fund for all KiwiSaver funds was the Aon Milford Aggressive fund which invests in Australian and New Zealand shares and had a return of 12.94 per cent pa.

Mr Douglas said the fund had benefited from having a high level of investment in cash which meant it had fended off the worst of the global financial trouble but its performance had not been able to compete in the cheap christian louboutin past six months with those who had more money invested in growth assets.

The worst performer was the ING SIL arena Property Fund, that typically fell 24.05 per cent once a year over the two years.

Mr Douglas said the fund's abilities reflected the hammering of global property assets over that time.

But there were also some surprises in those in the bottom end.

Gareth Morgan's budget, Which were michael kors handbags cheap included in a KiwiSaver survey initially, Came out in the bottoom or close to it in every category they are in over one year.

Gareth Morgan's conservative KiwiSaver fund was 13th out of 14 safe and effective funds over one year with a return of 3.69 % and bottom out of 21 funds in the balanced sector with a return of 0.20 percent.

In michael kors outlet the aggressive growth fund category Gareth Morgan's fund was third from the end on 5.03 per cent per over one year behind AMP's demanding fund, that was 9.76 per cent and First NZ Capital's aggressive Kiwi Fund, onto 8.66 per cent.

GMK KiwiSaver director Andrew Gawith was surprised at the performance of its funds in accordance with peers.

"I never expect our funds to be at the top for any period of time but I would expect them to be above average over the medium to long term,

He believed the three louis vuitton purses funds had done that over two years and put the firm's traditionalistic fund at 3.77 per cent per annum over two years, whipping the average of 3.63 percent for that sector, louboutin outlet Its balanced fund at 0.65 per cent as good as the 1.85 per cent sector average and growth fund at 5.62 per cent, Up with regard to 6.29 % average.

Mr Gawith admitted its funds had probably been slow to go back into the sharemarket because of a conservative approach and had also been hit by the rising New Zealand dollar.锘縮harer must pay causes damage to

He was asked paying $5,250 (3,319) For downloads available seven songs. states he offered $500 (316) Which was all he could afford at the time, And it was rejected.

In 2007 the case went to court for the first time. On his website design Joel Tenenbaum says that he counterclaimed "asserting abuse of federal power,

He refused to stay and a new trial was set for 2009. the results of that trial was the awarding of damages to the major US record labels.

the recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) said it was "contented" With the decision made by District Court Judge Rya Zobel in ma, research Cnet.

in the court Mr Tenenbaum had admitted to filesharing around 800 songs.

"I used conclusion,the laptop. michael kors handbags online I published, I obtained music, he explained.

a little time back he has refused to take donations from supporters keen to help with the fine.

"This court action was against me. This is my judgment, He composed on his blog.

BBC links Mobile siteTerms of UseAbout the BBC market With UsPrivacyBBC Help Ad ChoicesCookiesAccessibility Help Parental GuidanceContact Us

BBC 2013 The BBC is not with regard to the content of external sites. read more.

This page is best viewed in an uptodate browser with style sheets (cascading stylesheet) made it possible for. While it is possible to view the content of this page in your current browser, You will be unable to get the full visual experience. Please consider stepping up your browser software or enabling style sheets (web page) If be capable of do so.锘縎haria as the new red menace

On wednesday, Speaking at the orthodox Values Voter Summit, louis vuitton outlet Gingrich issued a thunderous call for action against an imminent threat that exists only in his fevered innovative or, i'd guess that, In his michael kors factory outlet political machinations.

"We should have a federal law that says sharia law cannot be recognized by any court across the nation, Gingrich stated, To a standing up ovation.

sure, But would this items Judge Judy? Because I've always suspected that after she gets really mad, And she snaps the heads off both the suer and the defendant, She might be slipping a little sharia into the American subconscious you know, Preparing an unsuspecting nation for the real cheap oakleys deal. Maybe we need another law that covers fake judges on daytime television for computer, With punitive measures that begin with flogging.

But very, people, Newt says we have to halt the insidious encroachment of sharia law, And we have to halt it here and now. when it comes to July, Speaking at the American opportunity Institute, He went on at great length within supposed sharia menace

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman