THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    array http://beatsbydrdre2030.labeautesalonandspa.com/2013/05/29/beats-by-dre-for-sale-philippines
    Faced with second fraction losses of $1.One particular billion, the Chrysler Band of DaimlerChrysler AG said it will decrease its salaried workforce by 2 percent this year.The slashes will come through attrition, not necessarily layoffs, spokesman David Barnas said Tuesday. Barnas decreased to specify the amount of jobs were being eliminated, but did repeat the Chrysler Group had 17,978 white-collar employees at the end of the initial quarter. Two percent of this would be about 360 jobs.The proceed comes as Chrysler this year functions cut $1 billion within costs.It currently has deferred worth pay raises, lowered benefits for white collar workers and retirees and clipped 26,000 jobs.Earlier, Dieter Zetsche, Chrysler's leader, said the car maker had no plans to apply more of those types of reductions. Instead, Chrysler will concentrate on $1 billion in cost reductions at plants or perhaps purchasing costs.Chrysler additionally recently sent directions to 132 of Eight hundred fifty suppliers urging these to match the lowest feasible price worldwide for specific parts or "risk dropping future business," Barnas told The Detroit News for a story Mondy.He said the page was not tied to the business's financial difficulties, calling that instead part of the efforts to reduce the $25 thousand spent per year on production parts."We need to get the prices down r12; to obtain them more in line with world-class prices," he explained, adding that those that received the words were the ones as their prices were crazy of line using the lowest available prices.Chrysler's struggles have been developing for the year, as its new car as well as truck sales get slipped 6 percent. Nevertheless the problems really stumbled on a head at the end of May when it experienced it had to match an incentive push by General Motors Corp.Previously, Chrysler acquired projected earnings associated with $2 billion for 2004. It blames the actual sudden fall about deteriorating market conditions such as slowing sales and higher-than-expected discounts about new vehicles. Walls Street analysts are skeptical Chrysler can publish a profit in 2003. monster trucks for sale
    What’s surprising in regards to the study, experts state, is that one-third of the females who became sterilized had been single, and 40% had been under 30 years outdated. beats monster by dr dre
    Genentech is working together with the FDA to achieve the drug's label amended to reflect the new risks. monster beats website
    Brad Duke knew the numbers he was seeing on the Powerball Web site seemed familiar, just like the ones he's already been playing for 4 years.And, as the Legend, Idaho, native appeared more closely late last month, he would not believe his eye: It appeared however won the $220 thousand jackpot.It ended up Duke was your second-biggest sole winner actually of a Powerball jackpot.But, as he explained to The first Show co-anchor Hannah Storm Friday, confirming it wasn't straightforward.Duke says he left his personal computer and "went out to my vehicle and got my own ticket. And then My spouse and i came back in. The particular numbers matched, however it says right on the site that there may be problems and it is not 100 percent verifiable. And I imagined I should get over on the lottery commission."But I used to be out of gas, so I stopped at a gas station to get gas to get at the lottery percentage. And that's when I made a decision to run it with the verification machine at the service station. And that is when I knew which I'd won."The employees were gleeful, Duke states: "One of the girls had been doing a little tilt-a-whirl (dancing )inside the area there. And I was looking to get the ticket back through her. She was excited, she didn't remember to give me check in." Finally, the girl did. no previous page next 1/2 beats in ear
    A man health officials feel infected 56 individuals with tuberculosis was jailed for refusing a purchase order to be quarantined.Feliciano Morelos, 19, any farmworker from Oaxaca state inside Mexico, was being in a jail cell furnished with special air filters consequently other inmates do not breathe the same air, according to the District Attorney's office.Tuberculosis, that's deadly if not recognized early and treated, is caused by germs and transmitted by means of droplets spread by simply coughing and sneezing.Morelos is known to be the first individual jailed in Finished Barbara County with regard to disobeying an isolation buy from a public health officer and endangering public safety, authorities said."He was really baring almost all a very serious open public health risk," explained Paige Batson, the county's disease manage and prevention supervisor.Authorities say Morelos rejected on two instances to remain quarantined. He told the Santa Ann News-Press for Sunday's editions that they left quarantine at his / her uncle's urging and did not realize he has not been supposed to leave."I didn't understand the laws here. I won't escape yet again," he said. He told the paper he hoped to get moved to a hospital.Nutritionists believe he afflicted 56 people, mostly family members in Los angeles and Washington. 9 people have developed an energetic case of the condition.A total of 14,871 cases of active TB were documented in the United States last year, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Elimination. About 2 million people around the world die annually of TB. purple just beats by dr dre
    President Abraham Lincoln was relaxing in a rocking couch at Ford's Theater within 1865 when he was assassinated by John Wilkes Cubicle. Now on Lincoln's 190th bday it is being reconditioned, reports CBS News Correspondent Drew Levinson."One of the most dramatic moments within American history took place in this chair,Inch says historic furniture conservator Elizabeth Lahikainen.With the accurate of a surgeon, your woman uses needle and also thread to secure the chair's original silk covering. No fine detail goes unexamined, from the moment to the gory."We're presenting each of the conditions of the thing because the condition, including the stains, some of which are usually blood, presumably via Abraham Lincoln, represent the storyline of the object," Lahikainen says.After Lincoln's loss of life, the chair ended up being confiscated by the Battle Department and used as evidence. After that it moved from place to place, like the Smithsonian Institution. Then within 1929, Henry Ford got it for about $2,000. Today, it is priceless, and contains been on display."It's a relic we want to keep for children and grandchildren," says Frd Museum coordinator Nancy Bryk."It's the humbling experience to get near any object which has such a powerful account to tell," says Lahikainen. "It means a lot to us to participate in its preservation for future generations."When the project is completed, the easy chair will be put on exhibit in an environmentally manipulated glass case because modern technology preserves American history. Reported Through Drew Levinson cheap beats dre

Related Articles

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005