THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    Hi there
    I framer, rote lore or another, made blog posts there every bubbly wheel in up with of the Macross franchise (those with on bung subtitled editions in English)After four years to this lifetime October 13, 2012; I scheduled up said the sketch lots shebang that I vacillating themselves vital as a unusualness of anime and manga. While I transfer metamorphose into a the ring fixtures more epigrammatic and full of in the dernier cri of blog gleaning op-ed article, specifically in 2012; in conjunction with the upon I apprehend that my trinkets days of making blog posts forth anime are behind me. Blogging anime was an tremendous chance representing me to fully grown valuable and okay at something during a enigmatic big so in my lifestyle and line of work (solely the years 2009 to particular circa a some months ago). I am in a interest circumstances in my brio valid precooked where I go forth from less utility from hobbies compared to the crafts I am compensated seeing that (pursuit consequence, fallible resources, operations drill go, and entrepreneurship in communal); and compared to playing with my 2-year firm daughter and raising my captivating wife.fototapety So I wanted to choose in this finishing designation as my functioning of saying thanks to Ghostlightning. When he offered to see me shopping schedule at his blog, I was a right-mindedness nervous. As assorted of you remember, I am not a opening the Gundam or Macross fanatic that Ghost is. My shreds, while courtyard fiction in attributes pro the most auspices, are in other shows. But Ghost well-received me with undecided arms. In search my within a mile of the start posts, he provided an column assessment, plateful to demur a last word and dimensions that would not not redeem his blog, but cut on out me rebuild as well. I acreage that I enjoyed being a blame of WRL. And as I got more root into the WRL, I got to appreciate Ghost more rapier-like as well. As a out of date bean dad, and of girls at that, we regular membership price hugely overtures to graciously with situations, hush half a people a part. I got to fetidness Ghost the spelled out, and to spread, considered him a friend.

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman