THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    gonad http://monsterbeats243.labeautesalonandspa.com/2013/05/29/beats-headphones-price-list/ mon
    Some of the news through Iraq I understand and some of it, frankly, I recently don't. Like the additional day when I observed this picture for the front page of "The Ny Times" and "The Washington Submit." Maybe it was on the front page of your hometown paper. I was attracted to it because you never often see United states soldiers using preset bayonets to hold off onlookers of protesters. Nonetheless it was the caption that basically got to me. This said the demonstrators were former Iraqi soldiers who would come to U.Ersus. headquarters to demonstrate because they aren't getting their particular back pay. Now wait a minute. The particular Iraqi soldiers say it can be our fault they did not get paid for fighting us? Maybe I'm lacking something here, but I don't remember the scene like that within those closing nights after World War II. I believed we were right to bump Saddam, but that image really bothered me personally because pictures can on occasion tell us more about battle than words. Seeing the Marines raise their flag in Iwo Jima told us concerning valor. Seeing Rosie the Riveter showed us changes on the house front. That nude child running via American napalm showed us the actual horror of good objectives run amok throughout Vietnam. But that photograph of Iraqi soldiers passing the buck to Americans for not getting money, to be honest, I'm not sure exactly what it means. But maybe it tells us three things. First, that we are involved in something not like anything we've encountered before. Second, that we're nowhere close to a solution. And third, whether or not we were right to check out Iraq, we're within too deep how to walk away. dr dre beats solo skins
    Laurie Hibberd has been named the contributor to The Early Show. She'll bring to the program The Hib List, any twice-a-month report designed to offer viewers an inside look at what's hot in well-liked culture, including precisely what books people are reading, what people are discussing in the entertainment sector and the latest clothes.Most recently, Hibberd served like a correspondent for Basics Good Morning America as well as Good Morning America On the (1996-98). While there, the lady contributed reports on topics ranging from your Emmy Awards to Garth Brooks' efficiency in New York's Core Park.Before which, Hibberd and co-host Tom Bergeron launched f/X's Breakfast Time, a He cable program which later became the Monk network program After Breakfast (1994-96).Hibberd was the entertainment reporter regarding WSVN-TV Miami, where she contributed a section called The Buzz for that 10 p.meters. newscast (1992-94). She began the girl broadcasting career like a traffic reporter along with news writer for Toronto's CKFM Radio (1987-88). Hibberd co-hosted and then organised a one-hour nightly enjoyment show geared towards Canadian teens (1988-92).Hibberd was finished Ryerson University in Greater toronto area, Ontario, Canada within 1988 with a 4-year college degree in social media. She lives in Ny. Return To " Earlier Show Is Coming" dr dre studios
    VH1 has put together a summary of what it considers to become the top 90 video tutorials of the 1990s. Along with Mike Tierney, VH1 vice president involving music programming, unveils on The Early Demonstrate the hottest videos of the decade. The movies were selected with a panel of audio video experts along with the goal was to put together a definitive list that would represent your the art for the 1990s, Tierney explains. The following is a listing of the top 10 video tutorials of the 90 chosen: TOP 10 VIDEOS1. Nirvana"Smells Like Adolescent Spirit" 2. R.Elizabeth.M"Losing My Religion"3. Madonna"Ray of Light"4. Beastie Boys"Sabotage"5. Henry Michael"Freedom '90"6. Guns 'N Roses"November Rain"7. Sinead O'Connor"Nothing Compares A couple of U"8. Pearl Jam"Jeremy"9. Chris Isaak"Wicked Game"10. Alanis Morissette"Ironic"Source: VH1 The particular videos were assessed on two vast criteria: Hit music:The song should have had major effect or strong affect on the music of the ten years.Great video: The playback quality should have had effect for any of several motives:Technical achievement: Offered as creative breakthrough, moved along the art. More News Storytelling: Tough or accentuated what it's all about and emotional part of the song. Impression making: Communicated the personality and charm of the artist. Unit shifting: Achieved your videos' most basic purpose: promoting records.Madonna appears upon VH1's list of 90 video clips the most with 5 videos: "Ray of Light""Justify My Love""Vogue""Take a Bow""Beautiful Stranger" Tied along with three videos every on the list of 90 are generally Janet Jackson as well as Aerosmith. JANET JACKSONAEROSMITH"Scream""Janie's Got a Gun""Love Will not Do (Without A person)""Crazy" "Got Til It's Gone""Cryin'"(H)1999 CBS Worldwide Inc. All Legal rights Reserved studio high definition headphones from monster
    But concern can also be destructive and irrational. In the case of recent events, it has come about in the form of people who stockpile medications they don't need, acquire gas masks that will not help them, and even prevent leaving the house. beats by dr dre wallpaper
    It's small. It is light, about 22 ounces and keeps about ten novels, maybe 4,500 pages. From Dostoyevsky and Dickens to Clancy and even Webster: you can now carry your own collection with you. Digital audience - of various styles, sizes and weight load - are hitting the marketplace, reports Abc News Correspondent Thalia Assuras.NuvoMedia Co-founder Martin Eberhard this fall launched The Rocket E-book. "It's not advanced, it's high feel because it really wants to be held and touched just like a book does," says Eberhard. Retailers along with publishers are teaming up as investors. For the kids, these electronic books are an additional marketing tool, expanding on-line book selling."Electronic publications, just like superstores are generally, are yet again a way to provide... consumers a wider choice, claims Steve Rigio from Barnes and also Noble. How does that work? The reader, or E-book, costing from $300 for you to $1,500 dollars, is plugged into a computer as well as phone line and attached to a retailer or even publisher. For the price of a paper version of a novel, a consumer downloads a digital version. This is actually in which the system deviates through the existing book acquiring; instead of having a guide shipped to you in a couple of days, the name downloads directly from the web. The question is, will this kind of sell? After all, there's something about a library or perhaps a bookstore, the feel and the smell of a book. Even during this digital get older, consumers may be unwilling to trade paper as well as tradition for a laptop or computer chip and comfort."I'm old-fashioned," says Claire Alburger, "I like the book. I prefer the texture of the e-book. I'm sure this will preserve trees but I do not know if it's for me."Andrea Snelling encourages the new book channel. "I guess the mobility of it would be... a significant good thing."There are currently only 400 titles accessible in The Rocket E-book selection. By the year 2000, the business promises 15,Thousand. By then, they wish, the digital readers can have become bestsellers as well. dr dre beats justin bieber edition
    I went to see one of several big summer movies the other night, Spiderman, and it's fine. And all sorts of those special effects, Spiderman doing back flips from one skyscraper to another, they are fine, too. Needless to say, Tarzan did the same sort of stuff with rules and hidden fabric tailgate enclosures. But here's my problem. Before Spiderman came on, we'd to sit through half a dozen previews where they transformed the sound around ear-splitting levels. And in almost all six, the effects were just as good since Spiderman's. All those quick reductions and camera buttons, though, and the beating music left me exhausted before Superman even started. Now that every movie has special effects, they're will no longer special, which brings me to another problem. Will there ever be motion pictures with dialogue that you could remember like Casablanca? We doubt it, but here's looking at an individual, kid. And effects? The only ones throughout "Some Like It Hot" were a couple of guys in drag, and it was most likely the funniest movie at any time. It all reminds me associated with TV news when we first got artwork. We were so captivated with what we could use the graphics that we used them if they helped us notify the story. Most of the time they didn't. I can do without having message movies, but here's a message with regard to Hollywood: I go on the movies to be entertained, not wrung out and about by special effects as well as loud music. Spend some money instead on somebody that can tell us a great story. And you should, turn down the music. dre beats best buy employee discount

Related Articles

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005