THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    pandora on internet
    Climate deal reached

The biggest problem is that even if we do everything in this, it won't make a big dent in climate change progression. It's easy to figure this out using EDGCM which can be downloaded at [Link was removed]

Aside from that, we have to get real about the impact of high energy costs, which means we must go nuclear in a big way, with a goal of providing twice as much energy per person as we have now at a lower price.

There are two major reasons for this. A. Because climate change is real and only with enough energy can we meet these challenges. B. Because if we have the major depression that is staring us in the face, we will have the next world war. The price of energy is what modern economies run on.

John ToradzeWhat isn't clear is who qualifies for some of the $3 billion likely to be released between now and 2012 (regardless of who antes up): Will it Pandora Necklace Leather be only developing countries who sign onto the Copenhagen Protocol? Or any developing nation--including those like the Sudan, Venezuela and Cuba Pandora Murano Glass Beads that tried hard to see that pandora glass beads sale it that no accord was reached? I suspect it will be the latter, but see more than a little potential hypocrisy in fighting to quash an accord and then holding out one's hand for a big subsidy. But even that's too facile an explanation of the implications of what proved a remarkably complicated undertaking in Denmark. I can understand the many "sides" in this issue, but it doesn't matter who is more right or less right. [Link was removed]

The Earth is in a CO2 famine, and we would do well, were it only possible, to boost levels to 1,000 - 2,000 ppm. It would be a wonderful boon for agriculture.

Warming may continue for some time, as it has since the end of the Ice Age, 20,000 ya. Hope that it does. The alternative will be VERY unpleasant.

Brian Hall

It seems as foolish to point the finger as to the blame, "man caused", as it does to assume that I will give up my coal-fired-electrically-operated-computer so that more research can be done to show how bad it will be. BAD Pandora Necklaces Sale doesn't need to be quantified. I don't wish to direct research but perhaps a paper or two on: the cost/feasibility of diking low lying coastal areas; coatings for protecting wood/steel/concrete structures from sea water; investment outcomes for mortgaging land at sea level; and the icky one my great grand kids will want to know, if all the birds die will there be cockroaches with 2 foot wing spans to fill the ecological niche of cleaning up road kill?

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman