THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    free music streaming
    Effectively articulate Five typical spirits names

You happen to be with the pub. It's been a lengthy day time, so you have in mind the chocolate bars orange milkiness of a velvety sort is likely to make everything appear Pandora Gold Bracelet greater. But the bartender requires, "A purple velvet just what?Inches You understand how Pandora Gold Beads making it, but saying the alcohol titles trips anyone getting the club you just buy a screwdriver. You don't actually just like tools.

Replace the over beverages with your own individual choices, nevertheless the the Pandora Gold Beads issue here is nonetheless the identical. Needless to say, if you are quick in your feet, you will get by simply with a information of the items an individual want-whiskey, orange-flavored liqueur, and many others. But, why don't we only admit it, at the conclusion of a lengthy day time, or after having a few products, our own sensibilities are certainly not really razor-sharp any longer. In addition, who knows, you may simply wow a person using your alcohol know-how.

Here is the pandora glass beads sale way to state some typically mispronounced liquor labels. A number of are usually makes, several are not, yet each is regularly employed within referencing a particular kind of liquor or even liqueur. If you haven't attempted a number of these kind of, get into a well-stocked pub to attempt it and also pronounce the idea for yourself.

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman