THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    wsasz
    In order to cure most of the affilictions of human life, I require not that man should have the wings of the eagle, the swiftness of the stag, the force of the ox, the arms of the lion, the scales of the crocodile or rhinoceros; much less do i demand the sagacity of an angel or cherubim. I am pleased to take an increase in one single power or faculty of his soul. Let him be endowed with a greater propensity to industry and time; a more vigorous spring and activity of mind; a more constant misshapen to business and application. Allow whole species possess naturally an equal persistance with that which many individuals are able to attain by habit and manifestation; and the most beneficial consequences, without any allay of ill, is the immediate and necessary reaction to this endowment. Almost all the moral, as well as natural evils of human life, arise from inactivity; and were our species, by the original constitution of their frame, exempt from this vice or infirmity, the perfect cultivation of land, the improvement of martial arts disciplines and manufactures, the exact execution of each one office and duty, immediately follow; and men at once may fully reach that state of society, which is so imperfectly attained by the best regulated government. But as industry is a power, and the best of any, Nature seems determined, suitably to her usual maxims, to bestow it on men with a very sparing hand; and.
    would have been provided to ensure happiness; nor would the powers and the necessities have been adjusted with so rigid an economy. The writer of Nature is inconceivably powerful: his force is supposed great, if not altogether immense: nor is there any reason, as far as we can judge, to make him observe this strict frugality in his purchases along with creatures. It would have been better, were his power extremely limited, to have created fewer animals, and to have endowed these with more faculties for their happiness and ongoing availability. A builder is never important prudent, who undertakes a plan beyond what his stock will enable him to finish.

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman