THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    new balance 870 Poor second half dooms West Virginia in 73
    new balance trolley Stare into your partner's eyes and project love. Hold for 3 minutes. Then inhale and hold the breath for 10 seconds and then exhale, holding the breath out for 10 seconds.5) Venus Triangle (for ending arguments)Venus TriangleGet into triangle pose (downward facing dog) with the back of your heels touching the back of your partner's.

new balance ayakkabı mağazaları At last, a lightweight shoe that doesn't sacrifice stability or cushioning. Behold the Nike Lunar Glide Women's Running Shoe, a daily distance trainer that combines lightweight performance with top-tier cushioning and as-needed support. It's best for underpronators to moderate overpronators. The Dynamic Support system in the shoe's midsole responds to a runner's changing needs, constantly adapting to your stride to deliver just the right amount of comfort and support.

ďťżnew balance Determining Arch TypeThe best way to determine arch type is to do a wet test. It is surprising how a lot of people are focusing on their flaws instead of their assets. each year. One of the biggest problems with shoes is that they will eventually wear on your feet and they will begin to feel uncomfortable.

new balance sale The 60-minute beginner's class begins with an introduction into the evening's theme. Students are taken on a journey of movement exploring the Chakra, or energy center of the body, that engages that theme. Barbara's calm, velvet voice leads students through various styles of yoga from Hatha to Vinyasa to Iyengar to Viniyoga.

new balance mr2002 The first suggestion is always copious calf stretching. Wherever you are, and whatever the situation, you MUST remember that your composure and body language are the keys. But what is the time frame before it time to purge the old to make room for the new? One year? Five years? Has the over-sized, purple tennis t-shirt I wore fifteen years ago in high school expired? What about the tight, satin dress I wore for New Year Eve eight years ago? (Not like it fits.) I have recently made a pact with myself to stay at least somewhat current in my fashion choices.

http://newbalanceca.cabanova.com

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005