THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    cheap christian louboutin u8o4z0

His colouring looks great on Rosario, But the cut is in every single place. It's got some peplum as well as piping that crisscrosses her waistline. There's just a significant amount of going on.

Kelly Osbourne in Zac PosenEverything about it dress is wrong. The colour is awful specially when paired with Kelly's hair. additionally the cut, ugh, We're sick of these skirts and strapless dresses that won't fit a lady's breasts properly.閿樼竵or years, I have publicized March, or just April, As local plumber to ski. destroy all the, I was wrong. I may have said that in March the days get longer and sunnier, profile on the slopes improves, And the skiing is so much better than on November's skinny trails, December's flat gentle light, January's grey skies and February's china ufo winds. I must not have, Please disregard that data.

I probably even urged you to pack sunscreen, clothe themselves in layers, Plan to tailgate in the parking lot, and get ready for the best snow conditions of the year. I even mentioned that the best parties on snow occur at this point in the season as goggles and facemasks are substituted for sunglasses and smiles. I bragged about how precisely exactly the snow gets creamy, The music and the margaritas start to flow along the sunny base lodges which become a beach on snow. what kind of fun is that? I hereby revoke all of those ridiculous predictions and fun promises.

I also noted how spring skiing means less people, Just a small remaining group of real skiers and riders leaving more slopes to those people that go. now, That was a blunder. Since I told you your joys of spring skiing, It's tougher for me to get first chair on a sunny March Sunday. My low quality.

So abercrombie outlet store please allow me the chance retract all of my puff and overpromotion of March skiing. Please dump my from top to bottom advice, home, Get out your bikes and golf items, Go shop for a swimsuit or watch the kids spring sports instruction. Just don't go details. alternatively, you'll want to detail the car after all those salty trips to the ski christian louboutin outlet hills, Then vow to keep it clean no more ski resort rides till next nov. Snow show has finished, absolutely nothing to see or ski here, men.閿樼竸've spoken about the year's best from Directors to Actors, performers Soundtracks, And even how the year belonged to the Big Players construction business but now it's time to look at what didn't work, in a sense.

Instead of some other michael kors factory outlet online store worst actors and actresses list, I thought it might be fun to give consideration to the year's inanimate failures, Things that not just refused cheap michael kors to do their job but proved too groanworthy to overlook. have.

Ram Gopal Varma's cameras in Not A Love fake oakleys Story

Voyeuristic enough to make the Bigg Boss sellers blush, RGV's camera snaked through poor Mahie Gill in this hideous looking film, Looking down her michael kors factory outlet stores top and sneaking up her kurta in its unlucky and ceaseless attempts at titillation.

A 'they don't really care about us' style song talking about how the elderly doesn't quite get generation Y lingo sounds creepy coming from a man past his mid40s.

And to complicate things, The song plays during the end credits, Ten just a few seconds after it's already bored us in the climax.

Also scan through: The report on Always Kabhi Kabhi

play Chatur Ramalingam in 3 Idiots won Omi Vaidya many a fan, But most would have been disappointed to see the humdrum way in which Vaidya's receiving treatment by Bollywood.

Trying to exploit his haplessgeek image to the absolute maximum, Vaidya who seemed in two unwatchable films, Dil Toh Bachcha Hai Ji and Desi Boyz in 2011 was turned into a caricature so annoying it feels offensive,閿樼笍o be truthful, Any year that doesn have a Nyan catin it is a bit of a comedown. But 2012 nevertheless provided its own special viral charms many of which didn even involve felines. So we thank you toRidiculously Photogenic Guyand Overly Attached Girlfriend,And to all those other viral stars we couldn get rid of our heads if we tried.

Shit women Say

It began as a twits feed in 2011, But it was in 2012 that Graydon Sheppard and Kyle Humphrey ruinous drag parody of feminine phrases truly took over the wo

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman