THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    michael kors factory outlet online store n8x0z7

D with everything I do not know. She baked, emptied, Gardened, looked, Mended, Knitted, Brought me up and nursed my father and went to work. My father could not manage the stairs so the dining area became his bedroom.

on the plus side our bathroom was downstairs. had been two bedrooms upstairs. The roof was not insulated and sloped steeply in order that the bedrooms were more into the roof space. these were baking hot in Summer and freezing cold in Winter. definitely a cold house. We had a kitchen range in the living room which had an open coal fire on the right and an oven we never used on the left. It was flat along the top forming a deep shelf and my father kept a pot of spills there. It had an expensive mantlepiece. the comlete fireplace was blackleaded regularly.

When my mother was at work and my father sitting in his armchair I decided I'd better from the fire. As I placed coal on the fire I put my hand on the rim of the bucket that had been against the firebars and burned my hand. i personally crmeansed, My father was annoyed and frustrated at the inability to do anything. When my mother returned she took me to a doctor. I then got a lecture because it had cost 6d for your doctor and she had to buy fresh dressings.

Besides keeping an immaculate cheap oakleys house and growing lots of veg, My mother was a good cook making jams and jellies and bottled fruit in Kilner jars. Nursing my father, She used to lift him in and outside the bath or bed and dress him. I can can recall the smell of burning when she singed his hair.

Under the stairs in our house was not a cupboard but space with the food prep where a big "copper mineral" As we called it stood. It looked like a giant galvanised dustbin with a round wooden lid. It stood over a large gas michael kors outlet locations ring set on the solid floor. Behind it on the wall was a large wooden board and fixed to this was a wooden handle rather like a beer pump handle. My father used to hang his razor strop on the pump handle and slide his razor along the leather to sharpen the blade.

The copper was filled from the sink with buckets of water the actual gas ring lit. It took approximately one hour for the water to boil. after that, Having ensured the plug was firmly in the bath, Water was pumped with a squeak through to the restroom. Friday night was bath date and hair wash. Though we sometimes had a bath in the tin bath while you're watching fire. i thought this was nicer as it was warm. Our bathroom was sticking in Winter. Once my mother washed my hair with rainwater and it was very soft after.

When we sat round the great room fire our fronts would be warm and our backs freezing. In our bedrooms in Winter you could draw pictures in the ice inside the windows.锘?Doubt' makes self-confident debut

movie industry, that is set in a parochial school in the Bronx in 1964, Centers on inquiries of intention as a priest, mother Brendan Flynn (Hoffman), Faces off with strict Sister Aloysius Beauvier (Streep), Who takes up a moral crusade over questionable attention paid to a black student.

The verdict's still out on whether Streep is as strict as her charm. "I finally asked her eventually, 'Are you sibling Beauvier?' "

Adams, Who plays whistleblower Sister James which enables it to join Streep next summer in Julie and Julia, Said she didn't notice in any respect strict about Streep.

furthermore, The two got along so well that Adams joked about spending the holiday season dinner with Streep: "ok, and afterwards we'll be playing charades, fundamentally,

Shanley, as their last major film was 1987's Oscarwinning Moonstruck, said hello felt "completely natural" To be behind the digital camera again. "I want to Rip Van Winkle. I needed to wander off into the forests, wild rivers and follow my star, also led me here, Shanley has won a Tony and a Pulitzer Prize for that play Doubt.

in the film opens Friday, There's one thing audiences will obviously wonder: Is Hoffman's player guilty?

Shanley's obtain: "I declared to Philip Seymour Hoffman, cheap christian louboutin 'Do you like the back story?' and he explained 'Yes,' so we went cheap michael kors bags into the hall and I told him (Whether he was remorseful), and that i said, 'Does that work for you?' and he said, 'Yes,' then

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman