THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    michael kors outlet handbags fcpxdwa

S military a fake pair of Oakley glasses is to essentially michael kors outlet online look on the bridge. the name Oakley is written there, And on fake items this is actually frequently spelled as Oakey discounted Oakleys. As a matter of fact, This has led to people naming the replica ones a number of names, this kind of Jokeleys, Fauxkleys, Fakelys as well Oakeys. as you move the names might Oakleys military generate a smile when reading, It's no giggling matter to invest lots of cash on some thing which is not the real product, So care should be taken acquire. conventional Oakleys sunglasses锘縁rench luxury brands fight back against fakes

the worldwide market for luxury fakes has exploded, Fed by Asia where 85 percent of articles seized in Europe are produced and the ever increasing popularity of online shops that give the buyer a sense of anonymity and impunity.

To treat the scourge, The Comite Colbert grouping 75 French luxury goods makers just like Dior, Cartier and as a consequence Remy Martin, Is launching a poster campaign in French airports over summer to dissuade travellers from buying fakes.

France has the toughest anticounterfeit legislation louis vuitton outlet around the world, states Comite Colbert boss Elisabeth Ponsolle des Portes, With simply possessing a phony good here considered a crime since 1994.

"In France you could end up fined up to 300,000 euros and jailed for three years'' if you own counterfeit goods, The paper prints say.

The Comite Colbert has staged marketing every two years since 1995, But on this one Italy, a person's Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Romania and Croatia are receiving involved, With their customs officers able to use the posters for free.

Ponsolle des Portes hopes that more countries michael kors outlet canada will get on board.

"for just about any for Europe, when it comes to jobs,'' she said.

replica seizures doubled in Europe between 2009 and 2010, reaching 103 million items worth 1.1 billion euros ($1.37 billion), With louis vuitton wallet customs officers as well often unable to tell the fake from the real.

And based on 2009 Eurobarometer statistics, 22 percent of EU citizens have unknowingly bought counterfeit goods.

As home to many of the best known luxury brands, France is very exposed. Fake goods michael kors outlet cost the economic state 30,000 jobs and six billion euros in lost revenues each and every year, using the Comite Colbert.

clothings, sunglasses, perfume, toiletries, alligator goods, Half one particular 8.9 million phony articles seized in France in 2011 were luxury goods, With Louis Vuitton products nearly all copied.

Globally the underground fake goods economy is booming thanks to buying, As testified to by growing number of items seized in postal sorting offices.

which is the reason the Comite Colbert now wants to get the cooperation of banking groups and payment handlers, Such as master card, work permit, u s of a's Express and PayPal, to follow the illegal trade online.锘縆evin Maguire friends and classmates

SargeantMajor David Blunkett penned a piece in the Daily Mail headlined "Why Britain needs a new kind of country specific Service" and it's worryingly confused.

I don't have the vitality to list all the contradictions, And I understand if you cannot be bothered to read the former Home Secretary's article, But it beats me how Blunkers can call his plan a National Volunteer Programme then he's threatening to cut the use of jobless youngsters who refuse to enlist. That sounds similar to conscription to me.

And I feel queasy about Blunkers using vulnerable elderly and disabled people to civilise coerced teenagers who mightn't turn up with a smile when they've been forced onto the scheme.

Disaffected youngsters need to be engaged but the Blunkett Youth should remain a rant in the Daily Mail. And if you've read his piece and suffer from depression, Here's a funny clip from Get Some In that had been a 1970s skit on National Service.

US forces had faithful a heinous war crime during a house raid in Iraq in 2006, in which one man, Four lady, Four little, And one infant were summarily achieved, A State dept,system diplomatic cable released last week by WikiLeaks revealed.

The connection

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005