THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    Join us and discover what you can do to avoid conflict and develop better communication and teamwork
    karen millen discount As key phrases transform from time-to-time, it becomes necessary to examine the components so that important alterations can take place for enhancing performance.

karen millen wikipedia Exercises to TryExercises that are low-impact and easy on your joints, yet include a wide variety of range-of-motion exercises, are best for those with arthritis.

e bay karen millen You want to stay on top of who's mentioning you on Twitter.

karen millen trench If the poster is large or if the lower edges curl up, you can add a couple of clothespins for the bottom corners.

fake karen millen dresses Without online visibility it is difficult for you to generate traffic to your website and get the desired return on investment.

karen millen clothing Most Venetians get around by foot, and you probably will, too.

karen millen ebay Beautiful seasonal jewellery is all the decoration you will need this festive season, says DZIREENA MAHADZIR GORGEOUS saris, silk baju kurungs and chiffon kebayas can more than hold their own when the celebrations roll round, but what's a festive season without some added sparkle? Coloured stones are great for adding that extra something to your traditional outfits, and finding the right gems is almost as much fun as showing them off! The Soleluna Collection from DeGem has some beautiful pendants of topaz, rose quartz and prehnite.

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman