THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    cheap jerseys free shipping xuoulxc

become. additional importanlty, as an alternative of looking hungover or like a vampire, Embodies the thing wearing sunglasses inside might be cooler than your brain may possibly comprehend. Of State Hillary Clinton is more than a muse to woman. It very satisfying when one of the most powerful women in the "Free world's" Inspires Internet brilliance.锘縊n a deceptive trip by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to Tripoli, Only days prior to when the capture and killing of Libyan leader Muammar Gadaffi, I photographed Clinton aboard a C17 transport plane. She was wearing dark sun shades while texting from a makeshift desk she was working from. cheap christian louboutin sure, Nice image i believed, But we were about to land in Tripoli which was certain to abercrombie outlet store yield the images that the world would really want to see. Initially you bet. But which has been last October. The icing on the cake was having their photo taken with Clinton as they each texted.

sad to say, All good stuff must come to an end. last week, Smith and Lambe announced cheap michael kors handbags on the blog

As far as memes go it has gone as far as it might go. Is it really possible to top a submitting from the Secretary herself? without. But then when purchasing to text with her in real life it's just over. at any rate for us. But we have no doubt it will live on with all of you web-based. The site will continue up but we won't be posting anything new here.

Have to admit I was hoping to see an iconic moment surrounding Secretary Clinton. looking at, This sounds more like a ploy generated by company and/or investors behind Tumblr.

IF Tumblr can show the site has the possible to make something viral then they are worth more money. A report several months ago detailed how individuals in China and other Eastern countries are paid to have hundreds of michael kors outlet locations accounts with new social media startups. These accounts make events appear to be a social buzz. The companies then acquire new capital or they are sold to investors due to the buzz of the social media sites. In most up-to-date Silicon Valley boom, Tumblr suspiciously falls straight into place.锘縏he goggles are tied on with ribbon made from grosgrain. They appeal to L'Wren as they doesn't have to be just a pair of shades at one point the publication reports she placed them around a model's waist to show how versatile they are.

"I've always had an obsession with the urban and I wanted to have an accessory that you can just play with and style however you like, She explained.

Cover multi-media

hotmail! webmasters say

Mothers' Day tribute: 6 tales of mom in Singapore 13 hours ago Mr M, 47, Was a former senior sales and marketing manager at an electronics MNC for nine years before he was retrenched in 2009. Married with a wife and twin new sons, He ventured his hand at being More

Mothers' Day honor: Six motivating tales of mothers in Singapore 13 hours ago Mr M, 47, Was a former senior sales and marketing manager at an electronics MNC for nine years before he was retrenched in 2009. Married with a wife and twin younger sons, He performed his hand at being More

a birthday tribute: Six helpful tales of mothers in Singapore 13 hours ago Mr M, 47, Was a former senior marketing and advertising manager at an electronics MNC for nine years before he was retrenched in 2009. Married with a wife and twin new sons, He sampled his hand at being More

Singapore luxury real estate: A dormant market worth investigating Wed, should 8, 2013

in Boston Consulting Group's 2012 Global Wealth Report, Singapore has our planet's highest density of millionaire households at 17.1% or even 188,000 house holders. accordingly, It is michael kors outlet somewhat odd then that Singapore's luxury property market has performed dismally in recent years. If you are considering investing in a cheap oakleys luxury property, Read this article to perspiration investors should look out for in 2013. Continue reading 锘縁ratman appears to be a RED Demoman with plenty of "a good time" Accesories: that Reggaelator, The wireless earbuds, The dance hat, The decoration Armament and, most of all, the summer months Shades. He also carries within the Nessie's Nine Iron apparently used to play Minigol

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman