THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    iphone5 features
    FA Mug Bling iPhone 5 Cases THIRD ROUND DRAW

Manchester United number Liverpool from the pick of the neckties yet splinter club FC United of Luton will confront final season's runners-up Portsmouth in the 3rd circular from the FA Pot should they win their own replay in your house to be able to Brighton every week upon Wed.

Usa, formed through disheartened followers in the event the Glazers ordered Man utd inside 2006, come in the 7th rate involving Language soccer however kept up with 15 guys for you to Bling iPhone 5 Cases make any pull with Brighton from the subsequent rounded upon Sunday and definately will expensive their own probability of generating a link in opposition to Steve Cotterill's aspect.

Luton, Crawley, Droylsden and also Dover will be the various other non-League clubs nevertheless in the opposition, and it is Luton whom might land one of the most exciting tie up with a trip to Tottenham looking forward to them whenever they earn their replay versus Charlton week.

Upward regarding th pot: Goalscorer Nicky Platt holds FC United IPhone 4S Cases of Luton director Karl Marginson after earning a replay versus Brighton

Dover hope to eliminate another Category crew, soon Samsung Galaxy S4 Cases after triumphs more than Gillingham and Aldershot, whenever they go to Huddersfield and Crawley may sponsor Derby whenever they conquer Swindon. Droylsden, in the Orange Square Gamble Upper, deal with Category A single Leyton Navigate tonight which has a day at Norwich your reward for that success.

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman