THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
    ekologia i sztuka - Think tank feministyczny » Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online » Testowanie, powitania
     Drukuj temat
    iphone 4 bluetooth
    Any kind of internet sites that just possess the fundamentals involving governmental policies for those that may want to realize

Is determined by how comprehensive you would like to acquire -- begin wikipedia:

Nation-wide politics of the us takes place within a composition of a presidential republic, wherein the President of america will be IPhone 5 Cases go regarding point out, go of government, and also the two-party what is and electoral system. The government stocks sovereignty with the express government authorities, using the Supreme Court managing the actual rights of each and every.

The chief branch can be on course with a us president which is in addition to the legislature. Intention energy can be curious within the a pair of chambers involving The legislature, the particular United states senate and the Residence associated with Reps. Legal electrical power is actually worked out through the legal side branch (or even judiciary), consists of the Supreme The courtroom minimizing federal government courts. Your judiciary's purpose is usually to translate america Make-up plus the federal government legislation. This consists of managing conflicts between your professional and also what is branches. Government entities of the United States has been established by the Constitution. United states nation-wide politics has been covered with two functions, the particular Democratic Celebration and also the Republican Get together, since that time your National Municipal Warfare, although some other modest parties involving smaller governmental significance also have constantly been with us.

Major differences relating to the politics technique of the usa knowning that of many additional designed democracies are the IPhone 5 Covers power of the actual Economic council chair because the higher home with the legislature, the particular extensive setting associated with power of the final Courtroom, your separation of capabilities involving the legislature and also the management government, and also the importance of these two primary parties : the us is the just developed democracy without having a main alternative party.

Bookgirl, I simply took a category in United states Federal government so we utilised these backlinks which might be to your benefit. I know it won't illustrate nation-wide politics (what is a republican, just what is a democrat) in the ground-up, but I thought it was helpful. Even though that class My spouse and i nonetheless will not actually understand something about nation-wide politics both, and fully realize which i care to, so I hope you get some good responses on this query way too!

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman