THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    apple ?phone5
    Any gift final phone

Your younger pair, betrothed in May Late 2001, got simply received over telephone, closing a "beautiful conversation" that will held up nearly 45 mins, your better half valued. Thursday. They will designed to speak again -- this time around on the computer -- and she or he waited in front of the display screen on her behalf spouse's quick concept.

The idea never ever emerged.

Pfc. program associates passed away since the Bling iPhone Case Wholesale beginning regarding military services surgical procedures throughout Irak, this. Mizener, given birth to Dec. Twenty four, 1980, throughout Stockton because he was A few, was the Twelfth man Bling iPhone Case Sale Online or woman killedfrom N . Florida.

Mizener acquired about three kids: Gia, virtually Several years old, Event, 2 , and Jesse Junior., barely Eight weeks old. He or she very first found Brian Junior. during Thanksgiving holiday when he emerged residence for just two months.

"He adored their youngsters. In which will kill me personally probably the most, that they was a real adoring and also thoughtful along with nurturing daddy. I recently have no idea of just what we're going to do with no him,In . Nicole, 22, stated in the cell phone job interview coming from Auburn, about 25 kilometers northeast associated with Sacramento, exactly where she is sticking with her mother.

"He would have been a gift filler,In . the lady mentioned. "He lived to become a gift, was satisfied with this, never ever complained. . Not too long ago, although, he stated to me, 'Nicole, this area is actually addressing us.I Inches

The particular mortar problems, they informed his or her better half, "are happening all the Bling iPhone Case Sale Online time, frightening us a growing number of. Among the finest in the future you will find you together with my babies."

Mizener dropped out of inside Stockton as well as attained an overall equivalency level. He or she worked for with regards to a calendar year for that Ca Conservation Corps within Auburn, exactly where this individual achieved Nicole, along with became a member of the Armed service inside September 2004. This individual been trained in Fort Lewis, Scrub., with regard to five to six weeks before being implemented to be able to Irak throughout 04 2002.

His product supplies maintenance of Humvees, guns, generation devices as well as conversation equipment, said , speaker with Fort Lewis.

He or she would be a "fun-loving sort of dude, properly behaved, very sports," the sincere Religious, a romantic whom authored e-mails along with words as well as poetry for you to Nicole. His favored song -- the one that they performed to Nicole repeatedly after they began dating -- is "Jack as Samsung Galaxy S4 Cases well as Diane" by .

This individual was a massive San francisco bay area 49ers fan, Nicole added, along with a bigger fan.

"We knew it wasn't safe and sound there,In . explained their mommy, , Fifty one. "But we all never imagined he would become hurt, never thought he would become murdered. It is simply consequently agonizing.Inch

He's got two littermates: Jennifer, 12, as well as Brian, 31.

Mizener, just about all together, were built with a prepare: function his nation for three many years, depart the particular Army, next get ready Lodi -- near their parents throughout Stockton california and shut adequate to be able to Nicole's mother and father throughout Auburn -- as well as sign up for the particular Los angeles Road Patrol, Nicole mentioned.

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman