THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    louboutin outlet c7c3o4

A jacket or blazer fake oakleys to ensure you don't suffer from the elements. Make sure your choices are light enough to peel off, But no so threadbare that you'll freeze if the elements turns nasty.

sunglasses: The oversized shades favoured by both major and minor celebrities are perfect for protecting you from the elements and they looks great. make time to pack a travelfriendly bottle of sunscreen and a chap stick.

Baby wipes: "They are one of the alltime essentials, tells how Liz.

Blazer: instead packing multiple light jumpers to match different outfits, Choose a military style jacket and wear it with all your outfits.

Wellies: Most highstreet stores do a range of different wellies with different designs. Liz recommends popping into Debenhams or Pennys where can you find a large array of different designs for the main pair of shoes you'll be wearing through the festival. michael kors factory store

Travelsized toiletries: Buy travelsized essentials such as deodorant and moisturizer and bring face wipes and a small cleanser to remove your makeup. Bringing your own toilet roll might sound a little silly, But chances are you'll be grateful for it when supplies run low.

ballet pumps: A great second shoe option that does not take up much room, A pair of balletstyle pumps maintain the right balance between style and functionality. Converse runners are another great style option that won't leave your feet without proper support. Avoid flipflops as it might rain and they can create a lot of walking hazards.

less difficult: Straw fedora hats will be the head piece of choice at festivals across the land this year and are stocked by most major highstreet stores. Havana hats are also an option and are available at vintage fashion shops.锘縄NDIO Selfdescribed Silka (No last name made available) Drifted across the densely populated Coachella VIP section this Yeah Yeah Yeahs evening set attired in a crocheted shawl, A $400 Malia Mills bikini and set of Marc Jacobs sneaker wedges. She was sipping discreetly at a vodka cranberry in a plastic tumbler and turning heads with every step. The New Yorkbased native of Hungary explained she had spent the better part of two days earlier this week sifting through her wardrobe to find exactly the right ensembles for three days worth of christian louboutin shoes on sale festival revelry beneath Indio baking sun.

Course I love the music in reality I want to look good, Silka said as a male option smiled in Michael Kors Bags On Sale nodding agreement. I had to select from the music and looking good, It not different options. I may wish to look good! Is lots of things to many people North America preeminent showcase for modern music, One of the bestrun large footprint summer festivals in the field, A viscerally totally awesome youth culture jamboree. But nowadays, The fest has achieved another influence: As a outstanding fashion parade where, To paraphrase the old Guns N' Roses lyric, The grass is red, The girls are pretty and christian louboutin outlet laid back street ware choices can define the women who wear them at least roughly their musical predilections.

Coachella 2013: phoenix arizona rocks it; silly Punk a noshow, once again Coachella 2013: For Major Lazer and New michael kors handbags obtain, appreciate tonka trucks is keyCoachella 2013: Boston's Dropkick Murphys considered cancelingCoachella 2013 may well be more fun: take a look at howCoachella 2013: Lessons learned after week 1Photos: Coachella 2013: Day 3Photos: Coachella 2013: Day 2Photos: Coachella 2013: Day 1Coachella 2013: The perils of needing a taxiCoachella 2013: A pageant where vegan food rulesCoachella 2013: Red Hot Chili Peppers lack a certain spice Coachella 2013 feels like a British reinvasionCoachella 2013: Down deep for the dance groovesPhotos: better of Coachella 2013Coachella 2013: lindsay lohan Lohan, cam gigandet among stars spottedCoachella 2013: John tale dips into danceCoachella 2013: Postal organization, Onstage and in a a really Lake bedroomCoachella 2013: 'Imaginary band' the Postal provider gets realCoachella 2013: The Postal Service and the actual brand new indie classic rockCoachella 2013: The boogie card gets busy earlyCoachella 2013: az and R. And els

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman