THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    michaels kors factory store e6s9c9

Asakhstan. south africa. Kiribati. Korea (Nord). Korea (Sr). Kuwait. Kirgisistan. Laos. Latvia. Libanon. Leewardyene. Lesotho. Liberia. Libya. Liechtenstein. Litauen. Luxembourg. Macau. Makedonia. Madagaskar. Malawi. Malaysia. Maldivene. Mali. the island of malta. Marshallyene. Martinique. Mauritania. Mauritius. south america. Mikronesia (Mikronesiafderasjonen). Midwayyene. Moldova. Monaco. Mongolia. Montserrat. Marokko. insect Coast. Mosambik. Myanmar (Burma). Namibia. Nauru. Navassaya. Nepal. Nederland. de nederlandske Antillene. NyCaledonia. novel Zealand. Nicaragua. Niger. Nigeria. Niue. Norfolkya. NordMarianene. Norge. Oman. Pakistan. Palau. Palestina. panama. Papua cheap christian louboutin NyGuinea. Paracelyene. Paraguay. Peru. Filippinene. Pitcairnyenes. Polen. spain. Puerto Rico. Qatar. Reunion. Romania. cheap oakleys Russland. Rwanda. Ryukyuyene. saint Helena. saint Kitts og Nevis. st,st Lucia. st,st Pierre Miquelon. saint Vincent Grenadinene. Samoa. San Marino. Sao Tome Principe. SaudiArabia. Senegal. Serbia. Seychellene. Sierra Leone. Singapore. Slovakia. Slovenia. Salomonyene. Somalia. SrAfrika. Spania. Sri Lanka. Sudan. Surinam. Swaziland. Sverige. Sveits. Syria. Taiwan. Tadsjikistan. Tanzania. Thailand. Togo. Tonga. Transkei. Trinidad Tobago. Tunisia. Tyrkia. Turkmenistan. Turks og Caicosyene. Tuvalu. US Virgin islands. Uganda. Ukraina. signifiant forente arabiske emirater. Vre Volta. Uruguay. Usbekistan. Vanuatu. Vatikanstaten (family room hellige stol). Venezuela. cheap michael kors bags Vietnam. Wake is. Windwardyene. Jemen. Jugoslavia. Zaire. Zambia. Zimbabwe锘縈ilitary background Wars: Which were top choice in battle, race horses or elephants?

In most ancient battles each side suffered rather few casualties before they broke. Cannae is an obvious counter example but in such a case the Romans couldn break and retreat.

Once that happened cavalry was brutally effective in lowering survivors. A man on a horse with a long pointy stick or sabre vs a tired man on foot with his back to the horseman.

In michael kors outlet analysis of mass graves from the War of the Roses in the UK most fatalities were caused by overhead strokes from behind landing on shoulders or skull. Cavalry.

On a simple basis of deaths inflicted it is cavalry by many orders of magnitude.

Elephants could mount a couple of archers in their backs generally this wasn as effective as chariots which had more speed and manoeuvrability and provided a more stable firing michael kors outlet locations platform. presume Issus and Gaugamela.

Finally elephants main value was for their shock value. Against an not really prepared enemy they were very surprising. At Zama Scipion Africanus simply opened channels for the elephants and sent members of the military with mauls and big spikes to kill the elephants.

Indian battles I less no stranger to but given that most colonial battles were fought between native troops with a leavening of Europeans and I can remember many mentions I suspect the answer there is the same. Pre 1500 the story may stand out.锘緼bortion: why must abortion be legal/illegal?

Does an unborn baby have a soul or anything that makes it different compared to separate traditions that we would kill without a qualm?

Religious people claim it does and want to legislate for all people irrespective whether or not they follow their faith. I believe that this is wrong from a point of principle. I would not want religious types writing laws about how I should behave to acheive me to heaven

Scientific types claim that up to a certain age the unborn baby is a hunk of meat. Focus on the mother and don really worry too much about the possible. I don really like the idea of little future mes being casting out into the icy depths so abercrombie outlet callously.

So allow for free choice but legislate and mandate that funeral bouquets shall be made. Presidential Elections: Is political campaigning good for the economy?

At current time I would say yes. This is because many of us companies are sitting in large cash piles and not investing it. So the money that is being spent on Super Pacs and on the election releases this money back into much better movement and thus creates economic growth. which sa

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman