THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    mentor factory store online
    Sexy Girl Interview Facetime with Victoria coach factory store online Winters
    We couldnr17;t ask for a better gift than Cybergirl Victoria Winters. The blonde bombshell talks about her sexy holiday traditions, her Christmas wish list and getting legal.Playboy.com: Do you have any sexy holiday traditions?I always buy myself a negligee. Itr17;s my Christmas present to myself every year. It doesnr17;t matter whether I have a boyfriend or not, Ir17;ll use it eventually.Playboy.com: Name three gifts that any women would love.Lotion from Victoriar17;s Secret, especially this time of yearr12;they have some really great-smelling ones; jewelry, so earrings, bracelets or rings for that special someone your17;ve been with for a long time; and my third suggestion would be time. Spend time with your loved onesr12;thatr17;s what Ir17;d love to have with my significant other this time of year. I know it sounds kind coach factory store online of cheesy, but thatr17;s what Ir17;d like.Playboy.com: Do you have any unfulfilled fantasies?Role-play. It would be fun to pretend to be somebody else with my partner.Playboy.com: What do you love about living in California?I like the fact that if Ir17;m in a bad mood I can just walk to the beach and it puts me in a better mood. I had a dream of modeling and becoming a Playmate, so my manager helped me take the plunge to move to L.A. and pursue this dream.Playboy.com: Do you have any mad skills?Ir17;m really good at riding motorcycles, street bikes, dirt bikes; pretty much anything with a motor, Ir17;m good at riding. I can pick up almost any kind of sport really quick. For example, when I first moved out here I wanted to surf and was told that it was really hard and that most people donr17;t get it very quickly, but I tried and on the 10th day I caught like five waves, so I picked that up pretty quick. Itr17;s a good skill to have.Playboy.com: Do you have a favorite sports team?My favorite sport is motocross and my favorite athlete is James r0;Bubbar1; Stewart. I picked up motocross when I was about 11 years old and I was involved in the community until I was about 15 and puberty hit and I was a girl with a butt and boobs. So I hung that up, but I still was athletic, even at a young age. My sister was always a beauty queen so I wanted to make myself different, and sports was the direction I needed to go to do that.Playboy.com: Have you ever gotten into an accident?I was actually racing to qualify for a national event, so I was racing against 39 other guys, and of course the gate drops and you take the first corner. I was in about 10th place so I was figuring I was going to have a pretty good job of qualifying, and as soon as I came around the corner (and I had 28 other guys behind me), I crashed. Everyone ran coach factory outlet online over me, ran over my bike, my helmet flew off and I thought I was going to get crushed. The paramedics came and I thought that a helicopter was going to have to come in and fly me out, but luckily nothing was broken. But it was very painful and I had never experienced a crash like that in motocross.Playboy.com: What do you slip into when you want to feel sexy?I put on my boyfriendr17;s tank top, if I have one, and boy shorts and put my hair up.Playboy.com: What is the sexiest piece of lingerie any woman can own?Some sort of crotchless panties or a onesie. Something to give your guy easy access when you donr17;t have too much time for foreplay, you just want to get down and dirty. Itr17;s a must-have.Playboy.com: In your behind-the-scenes video interview, you say your17;re a sexual person and you try to bring that out in other people. Tell us about that.I can be extra flirty sometimes, and I can tell when people are a little bit withdrawn and shy so I try to bring them out of their shell by using my sexuality and talking about sex, what turns them on, what attracts them to a guy or a girl. I also feel that by doing so you also get to know that person.Playboy.com: What do you do when your17;re not modeling?I work at a doctorr17;s office where people come to get their marijuana legalization cards. We help people get legal; itr17;s fun.Playboy.com: So how does that process work?People come in and see our doctor and get evaluated and they walk out with their card. I have people from all walks of life come inr30;war vets, celebrities and a bunch of rappers. We have people come in that you never would have expected. Like super girly girls with designer bags, and wer17;re like, r0;Whoa, you want to get legal? Okay.r1;Playboy.com: Have you encountered any celebrities since moving to L.A.?I got to meet Kendra Wilkinson! That made my move to L.A. completely worthwhile, because I was on her show Kendra on Top. We were all by the pool and I was like, r0;Hi, Kendra, I want to become a Playmate and I was wondering how long it took you to become a http://coachfactoryoutlet2w.webs.com/ Playmate?r1; and she said when she found out she was a Playmate she didnr17;t even know what that was! She was so sweet and way shorter than I thought she was. I just walked up to her and started the conversation. She was very approachable and down-to-earth. I want to be that kind of person, too, if I ever become famous.Playboy.com: What inspired you to pose for Playboy.com?I guess my body encouraged me, and my friends and family. I was a girl that didnr17;t realize I had a hot body because I was wrapped up in sports, so by the time I quit sports everyone was like, r0;Your17;ve got a hot body, big boobs and a small waist.r1; And of course my dad always had Playboy Magazines around the house growing up, so I was like r0;hmmm.r1;Playboy.com: Were your parents supportive of your choice to pose for Playboy.com?They are very supportive. There are lines, though; my parents wouldnr17;t be supportive if I was doing another brand that wasnr17;t Playboy.Playboy.com: Fake or real breasts and why?I prefer real boobs because I feel like theyr17;d be better during sex. I think that if someone is uncomfortable with their body image, though, and feel breast implants would help their self-esteem then go for it! As long as they look good, rock it!Playboy.com: Do you change when your17;re in front of the camera?Something changes about me on camera, and I donr17;t know what it is. Therer17;s something about being naked in front of a camera that gives me a rush of confidence.Playboy.com: What qualities drive you wild in a man?His smell! If you smell good your17;ve just won me over right there.Playboy.com: coach factory online outlet Did you have a favorite Playmate coach factory outlet online growing up?My favorite Playmates were Pamela Anderson and Carmen Electra, so both of them. I like the fact that they had edge to them; they were sexy but they were edgy. Thatr17;s what guys want.Playboy.com: What is your wish list this holiday season?My wish list is to have some snow. Now that Ir17;m in California we donr17;t have any; I want some. Maybe some pink fuzzy handcuffs and a bottle of lube.Playboy.com: Have you been naughty or nice this year?Ir17;ve been naughty in all the right ways.Check out all of Victoria's sexy photos on Instagram, follow her on Twitter @VictoriaW1nter or like her on Facebook.

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman