THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    michaels kors factory store y6a7t9

eded, But many chose this option. in its place, Taking the car from San Jose to 84 to the coast and then northbound turned out to be a great cheap michael kors handbags route. plus, The backup to turn into the show parking area was about 3 cars long, rather than 3 miles.

One unusual aspect, Besides the excellent variety of vehicles, Was that there was really no perceptible rhyme or reason to where they were placed. So a high-quality Dodge Challenger could be parked next to a rattedout old roadster with scary costumed mannequins cheap oakleys in the seats. A bit unexpectedly the new Camaro wasn't there, Or not since a large dealer locally has only delivered about six as of Memorial Day cheap christian louboutin weekend. But have been imports, antiques, whatever. there will be something else special about this show too.

The motorbikes did happen to park together and while few, Were particularly impressive in the level of modification, Even enough to get noticed at a custom bike show. A Rat Bike or two given that some humor as well. If it suited you to see a lot of bikes, Walk the bike airport parking area. michael kors outlet locations

While the show was quite spread out around the lands of the airport, There was a very good and avid blues band playing at the food area. One tip for take better care: just go to the food area at the aviation display before deciding where to get food, they'd BBQ there!

speaking of the aviation display, The warbirds from World War II were on display as well as some others types of propeller aircraft. undoubtedly I can't name them. But you could walk even them and touch them. After looking at associated with cars, as big as these fighter planes from the 1940s was impressive. The ninecylinder engine up close behind the propeller looked ominous. One thing had me wondering though the exposed hoses and wires apparently were pretty safe from air disturbance at 400mph. It just seems even more hazardous than driving with out using hood on your car.

there have been flybys of various planes which is always cool. that P51 Mustanyng, abercrombie outlet online Flying or parked has got to be among the most nostalgic and patriotic sights in aviation history. heli-copter and airplane rides were offered as well. but the truth is, The twinengined plane that seemed like it was from the 1950s didn't have a comforting engine note to us. yeah, I'm sure it was perfectly safe and the travelers loved it, But to this car supporter, The engine note sounded like a cylinder was missing. We decided to stay on the surface.

In the center grass area there was monster truck manifestations and rides (Off road don't use anything but, hah!) As well as some form of a grasssurfing on an engine and snowmobile track type of competition. Falling off was almost inevitable so it looked like an enjoyable experience and a short "Dragstrip" To keep wounds to just facesplitting grins and scuffs from the tumbles.

among the list of featured displays was historic drag racing cars from the era of the Half Moon Bay Dragstrip. When viewed in close proximity, You suddenly realize the great speed and danger the drivers experienced while putting on a great show.

gradually I've always felt a sense of frustration during and after shows like this. likely, You probably think it a form of envy. believe it or not no, Even when I was younger and didn't know I would never own many of the cars I saw, It came from another. What I was feeling was a irritability that I couldn't hear and see these cars run. It was like looking at a piece of art and engineering that remained silent and immobile despite an inherent purpose to move, And move fast with the perfect soundtrack. This show doesn't seem to have strict judging rules, if. So when the widebody Jaguar with what I believe had a monster Ford 427 cammer motor started up and tossed us all some revs, It made everyone within earshot smile.

Leaving show was easy too despite secured in a dark well attended. there are several good restaurants just south of the show and it seems watching cars leave belonging to both the spectators and the entrants is michael kors outlet becoming a small event itself. One hang around tip, If you head back south, 92 was protected heading back east. Take road 1, an appropriate

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman