THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    gucci totes
    Beatles Fans Furious Since Track Used In Nappy Advertising

Support! Several Beatles followers feel lower about the Replica Gucci Handbags newest use of any Fab 4 tune inside a professional the 1968 tranquility anthem "All You may need Is Love" illustrates a whole new throw away diaper advertising campaign.

"I merely can not visit a Beatles song used for simple points . not really Beatles tracks!!!!In . supporter Andrew Bonnell mentioned simply by email coming from Gatwick, England, the actual Beatles' residence bottom.

This kind of sentiments stand for some thing of an missing trigger. A new Replica Gucci Handbags version of their particular track "Help!In . was adopted in a car commercial throughout '85, and the several looks since then add the past due Bob Lennon's son Julian's 2002 cover involving "When Now i'm SixtyFour" with regard to insurer Allstate Corp. along with present Targeted Corp. shop commercials that use the form of "Hello Goodbye" "Goodbuy" gucci bags on sale in the ads.

However the "All You will need.Inch marketing campaign, unveiled this thirty day period for Procter Wager Denver colorado.'s Luvs nappies, struck a really bad take note for a lot of fans, which started on Replica Gucci Handbags the web discussion boards regarding it. One of the questions would be that the idealistic track, well-known from the counterculture "Summer involving Love" period using one of Vietnam Conflict competitors, will be used before one more battle, in Irak, to be able to bring to mind damaged diapers.

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman