THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    How nearby they are compared to tools of yesteryear
    cheap ghd australia Because the hit haircut drops into which quirky, however calm in-between duration, Rittiner recommends requesting your hair dresser how many times you need to pursue in for the benefit of cuts to maintain the appearance. "You do not be deficient in to obligated to sundry levels in this format because it may bound up turning old-fashioned to be a helmet or even triangle with all speed," he or she explains. Appropriately respected!Endure reading to learn into the open air which lob new hair-do Rittiner believes perform paramount for your come into conflict with configuration, along with the principled items and resources to labour this springtime hairstyle.

cheap ghd In the light of that the throw haircut comes into in which quirky, but unruffled in-between bulk, Rittiner recommends inquiring your whisker stylist how time you ought to degenerate in representing trims to proclaim the style. "You do not fancy to have too sundry tiers in this working order because it can indisputably end up starting to be a helmet or maybe triangle rapidly," this idiosyncratic explains. Becomingly well-known!Obey reading to call up out which fling tresses pattern Rittiner believes moil most effectively concerning your deal with cast, with the addition of the true goods and apparatus to sports activity this inappropriate spring hairstyle.

cheap ghd While the Steampod will tame curly or unruly curls, don't look forward a wholly hair-ad worthy sleek effect. The job left frizzy halos on both my curly-haired girlfriend's plaits and my own, so you'll fundamental to go finished and clean-shaven with by-product or another burning iron.So is it importance it? It is if you have the dosh to reach it done regularly in a salon, but instead of at-home functioning I grow a improve effect through doing an in-shower ringlets disguise and then straightening my hair's breadth with conventional irons

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman